Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleeding when not on my period pain always where right ovary is

VIP Member Array Christianmusicroo's Avatar

Exclamation Bleeding when not on my period pain always where right ovary is

Hello, I hope I can get some advice and some help on this, I cant get to a doc and need an idea what could be happening.

Lately I have been having pain on my lower right side, and lower adomen area always feels like I'm cramping or having someone punch me and stabbing me etc, I have also noticed that I have been having bleeding off and on, and I am not on my period and when I was on my last one it lasted almost 2 weeks. I'm always hurting though and at times I don't even want to wear any pants in less they are not very tight like sweats or scrubs or something a long those line, because it hurt so bad. I have also noticed that have gained weight too 5-9 pounds. Along with this I have been having off and on fevers. Does any one know what this can be? I really don't have any one to talk to and would like some help and advice.

Thanks in advance
    Crystal ~Roo~
    Lord I know you are always there you wipe away my tears and clam all my fears in you I seek refuge.

Oy it seems like I'm bleeding again or start my period again and I just "ended" on the 19th but been having off and one bleeding.

What can be going on
    Crystal ~Roo~
    Lord I know you are always there you wipe away my tears and clam all my fears in you I seek refuge.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array delta's Avatar

I am so sorry you're going through this. It sounds like it could be endometriosis or a cyst on an ovary. I'm not a doctor - plz go and see for sure,k. Hang in there and take care.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Thank you Delta for answering my post

I just got home from the ER I couldn't take the pain and such any more turned out I had a cyst and it burst. They have me on some pain killers and what me to try to set up an apointment with my primary my doc and such
    Crystal ~Roo~

I'm sorry it happened that way, but glad now at least you know what it was. Hang in there and take care.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Thank you

I'm still having major pain and bleeding and I'm feeling weak because of it is this normal?
    Crystal ~Roo~

WH Super Moderator Array patricias213's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I always had problem with bleeding and it was never my period. I went to the ER one time , they told me it was a bladder infection but people dont bleed from those really bad. So, i saw a gynecologist she told me that my ovary was slightly enlarged.
    Seek a doctors help quick before it gets worst. I never really got any pain with mines.
    I can remember having a kidney infection when i was younger, the pain was horrible just like what you described but there was no bleeding.
    I hope you get treatment ASAP!
    ~♥Þátrìçìá♥~

Thank you too all that have replied to this

I went to the doc on weds, and she said that what the Er said is wrong about a cyst and it bursting. She said cyst do not make people bleed like I am so she put me on some meds to stop the bleeding, she said if I am not better by Monday to come back. She also tested to see if I am anemic, but I haven't hard anything back on that yet. It's gotten so bad espiecally the bleeding that I can't go anywhere because I am way to tired and sick from it all. I just wish they knew what was going so we can hopefully put a stop to all of this. I'm only 20 years old this is not right
    Crystal ~Roo~

I'm sorry to hear u r still bleeding so much. Hang in there and keep in contact with your doc. I do hope u r feeling better but if u r not, plz do go in on Mon,.k. Keep us updated. You're in my thoughts. Take care. ~hugs~

Thank you Delta **hugs**

Well I just got out of the hospital I went and saw my doc on Friday because I started trowing up blood on top of everything else so she ended up admitting me and putting me into the ICU, which stunk a lot. I went under some test and such and they are still not sure what is going on, I'm back home and have to see my doc again in a couple of days and have to do some more test and such. all of this is so stressful, I wish they would know what is going on Oy.
    Crystal ~Roo~

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast