Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plucking Pubic Hair

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Theresa's Avatar

Default Plucking Pubic Hair

I am just wondering....How is the best way to go about plucking pubic hair. I use Veet and I shave but I want a longer lasting effect besides waxing.

I know waxing if effective but where I live there are no salons that do this service and I believe it is expensive also.

Before and after advice will help me out alot! Also how long is it before the hair starts growing back. I would love to have a smooth and soft area down there.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

I believe NAIR has something for genitalia these days. That's supposed to have a longer effect than shaving or Veet. Waxing, while not very expensive, can cause boils. So be careful.

Or get laser hair removal. A few of my ex's are strippers who had that done because they got tired of shaving.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by OG612 View Post
    I believe NAIR has something for genitalia these days. That's supposed to have a longer effect than shaving or Veet. Waxing, while not very expensive, can cause boils. So be careful.

Or get laser hair removal. A few of my ex's are strippers who had that done because they got tired of shaving.

OG
    Thanks OG - I will look into the Nair line.

Like I said before - waxing and I am sure, laser hair removal is not offered in the area where I live (remote ND) so that is not an option.

Looking forward to the hypnotic orgasm you are willing to share with us!!

Junior Member Array

Don't use Nair, it grows back at least as fast as shaving...Nads is an all natural home wax that would be more effective. Also, please don't pluck...that hurts to think about!

Quote Originally Posted by maikochopstix View Post
    Don't use Nair, it grows back at least as fast as shaving...Nads is an all natural home wax that would be more effective. Also, please don't pluck...that hurts to think about!
    Thanks - I will try that too.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

Plucking is not really going to be any different than waxing... It's still going to rip hairs out but just one hair at a time. So same amount of pain just spread out and same amount of chance for any complications. You might as well wax if you can. I can't because my hair is so thick attempts to pull them out results in bleeding. Pulling lots out at once results in lots of bleeding.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

you could always try an epilator

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kakie View Post
    you could always try an epilator
    Yes, epilators are just fast tweezers.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Katsaly's Avatar

I used to use a do-it yourself wax kit. It worked really well on the majority of the hair, but once I got to the labia... well, let's just say that waxing requires considerably less hesitation and the human need to avoid pain is extra strong when it comes to the extra-sensitive bits. But that could be something to look into.

Junior Member Array

Default Re: Plucking of genital area

Hi Ladies,

I am a guy who has a wife that likes me to me to have smooth hairless testicles and minimal hair above my penis. I initially shaved, but my wife complained of a slight scratching around her tender bits...I now pluck any new growth of hair down below without too much discomfort. I must admit that the sensation in the lower area is so much more enjoyable for us both!

I hope my input helps...

Phil (aged 53 3/4...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast