Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair on breasts

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array chaya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Hair on breasts

I have thick black hairs on my breasts, 7 on the left one and 5 on the right one. They are around the nipple area. I have plucked them out in the past but this is quite painful, so I have just left them. Last night my hubby was fooling around with my breasts and he mentioned them to me.

Now I think I need to remove them permanently. Does anyone have experience on how to get rid of the for good?

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection.
    - Buddha -

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

He mentioned them in a bad way (or in a good way or just that they were there)? You should find out if he likes them before thinking of removing them. To most guys they would be something to note, like a beauty mark or a birth mark, but not something objectionable. I've been with women in the past that had a few, like you, and I didn't find them objectionable. They were just something else to play with while playing in the area.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Banned from WH Array

Many women grow hair on their breasts. I am not fond of it, but whether they remove it is up to them, not me.

One woman told me that she did not grow breast hair. However, I suspect that that was not true. I suspect laser hair removal. There is no reason whatsoever for any woman to feel ashamed because of breast hair.

Take care,

Taos

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

7+5, that's 13 hairs in total - not worth removing them in any "permanent" manner in my opinion, the cost, the risk of side effects... Just continue to pluck them if you really want them gone. It's like plucking eyebrows, the more you do it the less uncomfortable it is and also the fewer hairs grow back.

However if your husband mentioned them in a negative way, why don't you mention HIS chest hairs and say you expect them removed as well. Women are human beings, we have hair, that's the truth of it.

Junior Member Array

I have hairs on mine too, around the nipple. I think that most all women do. But I have way more than just 13. Plucking doesn't bother me so that's usually what I do. You can try CAREFULLY shaving around the area. Just note that if you do, even more hairs may grow back. I've done this before...maybe that's why I have more lol.

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

I have a few as well. I pluck mine but I don't fib about it to my bf's. They know i have em, and pluck em. I had an ingrown hair on my abdomen once. It was there for months. Finally I decided to dissect it, and it was serious like an inch long when I pulled it out of there. HEHEHE. Disgusting! But yeah, I told my bf about it.

If they don't bother you, and if you don't want to pluck them, don't.

"Be what you're looking for."

"The next time you're thinking of kicking someone when they're down, offer them your hand and help them back up instead."

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

Nothing wrong with booby hair.

I've got some too.

i have some too, its all natural, hormones create it, i shave them as i cant pluck them
    Always Love Life Always Stay Positive Live For Today
    Because Tomorrow Will Take Care Of It's Self

VIP Member Array

I was completely humiliated when I found mine, I am glad to know this wasn't abnormal, as I was beginning to worry that I was the only one...Thanks for the post!

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array chaya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just plucked all mine out, I screamed it hurt so bad. I wanted them gone because I might go in the community ofuro (bath) with other women, when I go to Sesshin next week.

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection.
    - Buddha -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast