Forum:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lower back hair

Junior Member Array

another guy here... had to register for this.

I'm dating a 23 year old girl who has a bit of hair on her lower back, a bit of hair around her stomach area and simply trims her pubes. Mind you it's not like she has a bush growing on her lower back, but there is definitely hair there and every time I run my hand across her lower back I can feel it. I find it unbelievably, incredibly, horribly disgusting. The weirdo who said he finds it to be a "turn on" is clearly either joking or has some kind of sick fetish. The mass majority of men these days prefer an entirely shaved vagina, but that doesn't mean there isn't a percentage of men (likely older men) who prefer a 70s era bush. The pubic area is something that I hope against, but can live with... the hair on the back and around the stomach ... just a massive turn off. I am pretty sure she's Italian as well. She also has fine hair strands growing around her anus region and that, as you can expect, is also a massive turnoff.

She was homeschooled as a kid/teen and then attended a Christian College when she was older. I wonder if this is the problem... maybe she was never around fellow girlfriends who could point out her need for a waxing. My problem now is that I don't know a gentle and sensitive way to suggest a massive hair removal. She's a sweet girl. I've dated many girls... and this is the first time I've grazed my hand down a lower back with mild fur. I told my best friend about this (he's 26) and he said to me, "I would have got up and left... that very second... that is so freakin sick". I'm not that crass, though.

For the love of god... remove it.

Junior Member Array

Default Omg i know exaclty what you mean.

I also have the same problem, its so weird but you will be surprised how many women have this same problem they just use hair removal creams but i would advice to just have it waxed because this gets the hair from the root and will come back a lot finer. it will then become completely un noticeable. Its only hair at the end of the day so dont worry about it, its easily sorted out.

x

I have fine hair across my lower back as well, and my boyfriend doesn't care. At first I was self conscious about it and did want him touching my bare back, but once he did and stated that "its fine, theres nothing wrong with you" it really hasn't bothered me.
    .:. if nothing changed, we wouldn't have butterflies.:.

Junior Member Array

I'm so thankful to know that I'm not the only girl out there with this issue. I've had this...issue, since I was fourteen or so, maybe sooner. I hadn't really noticed it until my Mom pointed it out when my shirt raised up when I bent down one day. And as the years have gone by, (I'm now eighteen), it's all I've noticed. It's dark and there's LOTS of it. I'm terrified to get close to a guy because of this. I hate having people touch me and it's causing my self esteem to be really low. I don't know if it's hormonal or something more serious than just hair, but I would really love it if I could just be more confident. Should I go see a doctor? Or simply get it waxed off?

I've had a dark patch of hair on my lower back since...I was born pretty much. I've also got fine hair growth on my stomach. It wasn't as noticeable when my skin was darker, but I've spent years cultivating a paler skin tone, so it rather stands out. For me, it's definitely an ethnic thing. I have black hair, so my body hair shows up. Still, I've never had a problem with it. No man has ever walked out on me, or complained about it. Like many other things, some men find it sexy, some don't. I was self conscious about it when I was in my early teens, but now I can't bring myself to care. Why spend a ton of money trying to keep it smooth when most people don't care? My boyfriend certainly doesn't.

Your hair is probably just reflecting the light, or there are a few darker hairs mixed in. It's not something you need to see a doctor about. If it makes you uncomfortable, I'd suggest waxing.

Junior Member Array

same problem sista!!..:/ ..it sucks!.. need help!!...

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kane2111 View Post
    another guy here... had to register for this.

I'm dating a 23 year old girl who has a bit of hair on her lower back, a bit of hair around her stomach area and simply trims her pubes. Mind you it's not like she has a bush growing on her lower back, but there is definitely hair there and every time I run my hand across her lower back I can feel it. I find it unbelievably, incredibly, horribly disgusting. The weirdo who said he finds it to be a "turn on" is clearly either joking or has some kind of sick fetish. The mass majority of men these days prefer an entirely shaved vagina, but that doesn't mean there isn't a percentage of men (likely older men) who prefer a 70s era bush. The pubic area is something that I hope against, but can live with... the hair on the back and around the stomach ... just a massive turn off. I am pretty sure she's Italian as well. She also has fine hair strands growing around her anus region and that, as you can expect, is also a massive turnoff.

She was homeschooled as a kid/teen and then attended a Christian College when she was older. I wonder if this is the problem... maybe she was never around fellow girlfriends who could point out her need for a waxing. My problem now is that I don't know a gentle and sensitive way to suggest a massive hair removal. She's a sweet girl. I've dated many girls... and this is the first time I've grazed my hand down a lower back with mild fur. I told my best friend about this (he's 26) and he said to me, "I would have got up and left... that very second... that is so freakin sick". I'm not that crass, though.

For the love of god... remove it.
    I understand that A LOT of people are turned off by odd body hair on women but what a lot of people don't know especially guys is that excess body hair and pimples, things like that can be caused by a hormonal imbalance and you should see your doctor about it. I'm 16 and I'm noticing the lower back hair and I'm making an appointment with my doctor for it. Some women might just be hair genetically and if they are than yeah remove it because it is gross. The hormonal imbalance that causes the hair especially with girls my age can usually be treated by going on the birth control pill.

Junior Member Array

i have this too for me its genetic my mom said that she had it and it went away by the time she was 30

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12