Forum:

Page 1 of 18 123 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: what do men prefer?

Junior Member Array

Default what do men prefer?

Hey ya'll I tried to do my research on the boards just in cast this question has been asked recently, but didnt see it! Ok, so I was wondering what you think the men prefer when it comes to the hair down there? Do most men like it smooth or all natural?

Private.Flangeamin

Quote Originally Posted by blondiej530 View Post
    Hey ya'll I tried to do my research on the boards just in cast this question has been asked recently, but didnt see it! Ok, so I was wondering what you think the men prefer when it comes to the hair down there? Do most men like it smooth or all natural?
    Of course ...im not a man ...but i thought id make a comment on your question anyway .

Id jsut go withwhat the individual woman wants ...and take NO notice what the man wants ...after all ive dated , hairy men ...and, not so hairy men ...if he was too hairy and if hes made a comment on hair in the pubic area of a woman ive said "i tell you what "...shave your scrotum and public area"...and il tell you which i prefer ! after all you are sying you like the shaved woman !!

Needless to say ...its caused roars of laughter at the "back, crack, and sack" suggestion and not to say a sudden look of panic !!!

Ohhh ...im evil but serves them right ! women have done that for ages, just because a man likes that look .

Personally , i sometimes thing the natural look ...but obviously if there isnt masses of it and its not coming down a womans legs is just naturally sexy ... but sometimes i make mine into the shape of a "heart" .

Miss Monroe used to bleach hers ! ..as im sure your aware and in those days pure paroxide used to take the skin off the pubic area and all sorts of horrible scabbing ...

I have met men who like hardly any (i havent slep with all of these of course , they have just told me ) and a man who absolutely refused to let a woman touch that area, he only thought women were sexy when natural ...i thought it was refreshing change in a man.

Of course, i live in the UK , but for beach wear and also for the lovely lacy underwear most of us ladies wear .. we do remove. But thank goodness im a brunette ...so NO bleaching ! owchhhhh !

Junior Member Array

I prefer it shaved..It depends on which person the hair is. It looks kind of attracting on Asians, however.. not too much hair. I would say most guys prefer it shaved off since it provides a more cleaner look.

Junior Member Array

I think it really just depends on the individual. My boyfriend prefers that I have pubic hair because I'm more ticklish with hair than without. And since he loves tickling me so much, this is definitely a plus in his mind . Though if you decide to keep it I would definitely trim it to keep it neat and at a reasonable length.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array FionaDiaz's Avatar

Every man is different... my first boyfriend loved the hairy look! ....in fact he hated it if a woman just trimmed! Some guys like the trimmed look and some like it smooth and shaved or waxed!

My husband likes variety, so I shave, trim and let it grow a bit. I once shaved it into shapes which was a big hit.

I've had men who shave their pubics and actually I don't much care for it, I prefer that a man have the "natural look" ... but I like it best when a women shaves, it feels cleaner and it's even easier to give a woman oral that way... and it is more pleasurable for her as well since it becomes more sensative without the hair in the way.

Junior Member Array

Fiona is right everyman is different i asked a couple of my male friends that question and i got a mixed reaction form them

Personally I like to shave because I like lacey underwear and it can get itchy. But! I hate when men ASK for women to shave when they don't. I think if they ask you to shave, you should ask THEM to shave. Otherwise I do what I want. Haha

I was reading this topic to my bf and he said shaved.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I like my s/o shaved all around the vagina with a little patch of hair above it (neatly trimmed). For many years I shaved my entire area down there which my wife liked, but once when we had sex, I had a little "stubble" that was extremely uncomfortable to her clit. She said it was "sticking her". From that point forward, I shave my balls, but I leave a patch of very closely trimmed hair above my penis. This way, when I have sex its soft on her clit if it comes in contact with her.

From a guys perspective, the balls shaved thing is nice because it adds a significant amount of sensitivity to the situation.

From a woman's perspective, to shave around the vagina is nice too because it is so much easier and cleaner to maintain during her period if she uses pads. My wife doesn't like to use tampons because she feels it's more natural to use pads, but it (as you ladies know) can make a of a mess. With the hair shaved down there, it's just real easy to clean up.

My wife was a "natural" kinda girl initially, but I begged her to shave and she did it once on a whim just to make me happy (isn't that sweet?)...anyway, when she had her period she was like OMG...this is AWESOME and much easier to keep clean...so that's the way it's been ever since.

Form meets function...
    Cheers.

Junior Member Array

I am new here. I am a 33 year old wife and mom. Probably one of the few women my age that has a huge "70s style" bush. My husband is completely turned off by shaving. So Im cool with it. I often wonder what has made so many turned of by pubic hair on women. Go back a few decades and guys just werent so grossed out by a bush on a girl. Times and attitudes have drastically changed on this subject.
    PattiSioux likes this.

Page 1 of 18 123 11 ... LastLast