Forum:

Thread: What IS the bikini area?!

Default What IS the bikini area?!

Now I did look it up but there isn't an exact answer. It just says the crotch area. But I bought some hair removal cream (originally for my legs! ) and it says do not use on vagina/genital areas but it says it can be used for the bikini area. I'm just confused. Aren't those the same thing? Can I get an exact description or at least where to stop? Do you not put it on the lips or something but on top you can? I've never done anything but shave down there. It works fine for me but I figure hey. This is easy, why not give it a go right?

It's Sally Hansen 3 minute formula, although I bet I'll have to have it on longer than that for my wild hairs.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AliciaV View Post
    Now I did look it up but there isn't an exact answer. It just says the crotch area. But I bought some hair removal cream (originally for my legs! ) and it says do not use on vagina/genital areas but it says it can be used for the bikini area. I'm just confused. Aren't those the same thing? Can I get an exact description or at least where to stop? Do you not put it on the lips or something but on top you can? I've never done anything but shave down there. It works fine for me but I figure hey. This is easy, why not give it a go right?

It's Sally Hansen 3 minute formula, although I bet I'll have to have it on longer than that for my wild hairs.
    lol on the last line...

Imagine having your bikinis on and you never shaved... Little buggers come out to say hello on the side? That's the bikini area. Vagina and genital areas are your sensitive open places, so it's more than likely saying where you may shave on the sides of those areas, don't risk using this formula... The pubic bone area above, no problems all, or left and right so you leave some in the middle if you prefer.

That's about the best way i can explain it . lol...

How's that?

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

When I do a bikini wax, I tell my clients the "bikini area" is three fingers in from the edge, no more. And I would not let sally hansen anywhere near my...ummm...sensative bits, haha.