Forum:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: safe way of pubic hair hair removal?

ana
    Junior Member Array

Default safe way of pubic hair hair removal?

what is the safe way of pubic hair removal?i m using hair removal creams,is it safe?plzz tell me ant safe n easy way so that i can do it myself.

Junior Member Array

Default Re:safe way of pubic hair hair removal?

Hey! You may try Veet it actually works. But you might want to read the Warning on the back just in case!

-----------------------------
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 07-10-2008 at 11:43 PM. Reason: outbound links not allowed

ana
    Junior Member Array

Default sorry

i tried it on my arms.it was itching.it doesn't suit me at all.so i cant try it on my sensitive area....my question is that,are these hair removal creams good for that area?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it's more trial and error actually.

Personally, i've always simply used .................baby oil, and a good shaver with Aloe Vera in it, by..................

Something like that....
    Do we not realise that in order to find a soul
    It doesn't happen over night
    if truth were to be told.

Like everything in life that's hard to achieve
    you must believe!

I need something better than a razor. It's iching like crazy when the hair grows back. Any suggestions? Are there creams (like Veet etc) for that area? Is it safe to use? Has aony one used those Binkin Razors from Noxema? If so , does it itch when it grows back?

Thanks

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Phoebee's Avatar

After lots of experimentation (no kidding) we both agree that cream rinse and one of those 4 blade razors is the best.

I bought the Binkin Zone gel and it works the best for me. No iching, irration (I know that's spelt wrong) or bumps.

I agree, I use a 4 blade razor and afterwards i apply bikini zone and it relievs the iching and irration...its works great

Oh my god, i heard a story about a lady who sliced her clit off with a razor and i just never had the guts to use one down there again... creams for me. Electric trimmer if i'm desperate, works and you get used to the slight pulling! **sarcasm**

In my opinion, nothing can compare to a high quality Brazilian waxing. I Started getting them several years ago at a local day spa. Through the help of a friend who used to do waxing for a living, I was shown the proper techniques, and given many tips and trick from her which enables me to begin DIY Brazilian waxing. I have been doing them on myself for over four years now. True, along the way there were the occasional skin tears, and bruising, but I used those times as learning experiences, and was able to get better at my skills, and avoid this sort of thing. Now, I use professional grade waxes exclusively, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Not to mention the huge savings when compared with the cost of waxing at a reputable day spa!. In my opinion, it is better than shaving by a long run. But, to each their own!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast