Forum:

Page 1 of 15 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How often do you have sex????

Default How often do you have sex????

this question is both for men and women,
    How often do you have sex?
    Is it more than once in a 24 hour period?
    Do men get tired afterwards and cant move around for a whole day?

If you are newly weds, should you still have sex 1-2 times a week, always initiated by the woman?

please tell me what is normal for you, so i can judge my own life?

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by elsa_niloo View Post
    this question is both for men and women,
    How often do you have sex?
    Is it more than once in a 24 hour period?
    Do men get tired afterwards and cant move around for a whole day?

If you are newly weds, should you still have sex 1-2 times a week, always initiated by the woman?

please tell me what is normal for you, so i can judge my own life?

For my wife and I, it seems that we have sex about twice a week. If it was up to me it would be more, but she really doesn't have it easy around here playing house and taking care of the boys. Most of the time she initiates, but I think she knows i'm always ready. One in a while I will ask/beg, if I think I have a shot. As far as the tired/move around all day part, it's sex not participating in a triathalon.

oh god bless you for your words.

my husband claims that because he works from 7-6 pm in an office he is mentaly tired and even after he comes home, eats his ready dinner and relaxes, he is still not interested and i should let him rest, rather than bother him with the thought of sex.

i left him yesterday and refuse to go back.
    i just want to know what's normal?
    Can guys have sex more than one time in a night?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it is an excuse if he claims to be tired everyday, usually a man is refreshed in the morning anyway, and if you "turn" him on and he loves being intimate with you, nothing will stop him from doing it, plus yes, a man can have sex twice, three times in the same 24hrs, who knows if more but they can, i know that much.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And, if you are newly weds, 1 - 2 times a week? would be like years of marriage in my books, and should never ALWAYS be initiated by the woman.

Let me ask you were you both sexually active before you got married with each other or if you don't mind me asking Virgins and therefore you didn't know about the sex drive you had or he had or hadn't.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

VIP Member Array

"Normal" can be a session that lasts 9 hours or a quickie that leaves you breathless and ready to pass out. As for initiating, neither partner should be the one to ALWAYS initiate but I think it's more difficult for women to initiate, but maybe that is just me?

Now for the "how often", after almost 2 years of marriage hubby and I still get it on 5-6 times a week so...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array silvertae's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I'm not married but have been with my bf for three years (although 18 months long distance so we have only been consistently in each other's presence for the last 14 months). For most of the last year we have been having sex 4-5 times a week (living in separate accommodation) but after we moved in together we both got really busy and it has dropped down to 1-2 times a week. I would like to increase it though.
    Well some people say that you shouldn't tempt fate, and for them I can not disagree. But I never learned nothing from playing it safe; I say fate should not tempt me. I take my chances.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array withered_rose's Avatar

my finace and i live together and we are getting married in july of next year and for us we tend to have sex atleast 5 times a week, and as for who initiates it; it tends to even out because one will start playing with an ear or something and it will start the ball rolling. and as for the whole men getting tired mine does but it doesnt dibilitate him, usually its before we leave for work so i dont know how it really works for him but i know for me it's totally invigorating. lol.
    Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes and then that way if they get angry they will be a mile away and barefoot

5-6 times a week? yah right, in my dreams. it's more like, i'm soo busy doing other things, working, paying bills and taking care of you that i forget that YOU need to have sex.

Yah, right. thank you for all your responses that showed me how blind i've been.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Phoebee's Avatar

We have been married 20 years and we average humm... 3 or 4 times a week. Some weeks its more like 7 days a week and then once in a while its 1 or even none but "most" of the time I would say its probably 4 times a week.

And its STILL great! ;-)
    "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." ~ Janis Joplin

Page 1 of 15 123 11 ... LastLast