Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any purchased from Adam and Eve online?

Junior Member Array

Question Any purchased from Adam and Eve online?

I know the packaging is discreet, but I was just curious how the information will show up on my bill. I know some sex toy companies will charge under less obvious names, anyone know about Adam and Eve?

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array Lakerat's Avatar

Nope but I am a lil curious.....lets do show and tell
    If it wasn't for the bad times.... We wouldn't appreciate the good ones!

Senior Member Array tropicalgrl1's Avatar

Lakerat...you nut
    Creativity is the ability to illustrate what is outside the box from within the box.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mandy47 View Post
    I know the packaging is discreet, but I was just curious how the information will show up on my bill. I know some sex toy companies will charge under less obvious names, anyone know about Adam and Eve?

Hey Mandy lol to the other post, it's exciting to read something like that but anyway, Trop called him a nut haha.

I think your bill will say, Adam and Eve, vibrator 202 ( ie) the package will be brown, and with an address on the front.,..and may have the company on it...

Can you throw away the bill? Can you collect the package,can you change the address for delivery?

I have ie) doublebay books ( yes frig books - James Patterson is my fav, on murder, but they do say double bay, so either change the delivery address or contact them and ask for privacy and confidentiality and ask how they can do so.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array Lakerat's Avatar

Mandy ...dont take me to seriously...no does...askem
    If it wasn't for the bad times.... We wouldn't appreciate the good ones!

Senior Member Array tropicalgrl1's Avatar

Hi Mandy,
    Cant say Ive ever ordered from A&E but have from Xandria. The packaging was discreet with no company information. I wasn’t concerned with what was printed on my credit card statement so don’t recall that too much. Like CW says if you simply call the company they will answer any concerns you may have…have fun!
    Creativity is the ability to illustrate what is outside the box from within the box.

Junior Member Array

Thanks everyone! Sounds silly that I'm worried about how everything will be charged on my card. I'm 20 and if my mom feels like snooping in my bank account then she gets what she gets I guess. She's a quite bit more modest than I am, but it's nothing to be ashamed of so if she does in fact look at my account I guess I will just have to either say it's none of her business or tell her the truth (which will be awkward).

And I don't mind sharing, I'm buying first first glass dildo. I've heard great things and decided I had to try one!

Junior Member Array

oops....I meant "my first glass" not first first

Junior Member Array

Default first time buyer

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a vibrator for the first time from Adam and eve online. I'm 20, and my parents are open minded, but it'd be embarrassing to get a package that said "Vibrator" at my house and have one of them hand it to me. That'd just be awkward.

What I'm asking is, if I buy it from Adam and Eve online, what does the package look like?

~Reigh~

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nothing on the package indicates any type of product inside. The return address is just the address and city in NJ. No reference to A&E anywhere.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast