Forum:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets brag about ourselves.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

I'm a Cool Cat so to speak , fun loving, don't know a stranger very out going, a very good dancer, good singer, and a good lover, (Ha, Cw, it does sound like a dating site,lol) I make women want me, beg for me, when in bed because they know when it's time to receive they will be very happy and satisfied, luv to laugh and have a hardy one at that.

This is fun, Come on N01? Let's get with it boy!!

Joy
    Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Joy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am Amazing at all that I put my mind to... I'm fun & sexy, Bold & Beautiful, Fashionable & Functional, Passionate Lover, Amazing cook, Have Style & Class, Love to Laugh and play games... love to win at them too! I'm Intelligent, brave, kind, compassionate. A knock out in my high leather boots and a school girl skirt! Have a wild streak in me that is so daring most run away scared! I"m all that and a bag of chips........... what flavor you ask? All dressed!

Great Post LLL

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I"m all that and a bag of chips........... what flavor you ask?
    Cute............ Barbecue!

A hot and Spicy flavor!!!!!!!!!!

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm good at everything I do - if I try, I will succeed, and beat everyone else into the ground along the way. I'm deep, philosophical, intelligent, intellectual, witty, musical, godlike with a frisbee and ski's (at the same time too), in tune with animals and nature, dominant, controlling (in that I bend situations to amuse myself, not that I'm insecure with women) and good looking.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm an observer, able to distance from most situations and bemusedly or ruefully watch the drama unfold. I produce under pressure but it has to come from me. When in my normal state I laugh a lot and am easily amused. I am fire, I leap and jump, can energize and light up everyone and everything around me but damped down am of liitle use to anyone in anything. Happily contained, fed and loved I warm and light up the day and night. Those who seek to control me in the wrong way can get burned.

I love to read and to write, am an excellent seamstress and needle worker. As I get older I'm getting better!

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I challenge anyone that says theyre hotter than me , i have a fantastic back, i can beat men at arm wrestling (okay, the weak ones), i work my butt off, i love my body, i walk around naked (a lot), i love my mum (), i can dance superbly, im intelligent, im a flirt through and through....

Is there a limit to this....no? good....

...my muscles are awesome, my brain works, i can ride horses (in the non-sexual sense you filthy animals), i cook a mean pancake, my ankles, confident (forgot that one), did i mention hot?

Okay im done.

For now....
    “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah yeah, you're hot, but let's not be pretending you can beat me in an arm wrestle .

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array Lakerat's Avatar

well...im thinking iI should of wore my boots......some are windier ...than a sack full of farts... im thinking
    If it wasn't for the bad times.... We wouldn't appreciate the good ones!

Quote Originally Posted by miffed23 View Post
    i cook a mean pancake,
    Miffy, I luv all the things you said but this statement here tops it,

Please Mif, Will you Marry Me? I beg of you! ha, I luv pancakes! Hot pancakes too! With all that ooy, gooy stuff on top lol,hehehe

By the way Anon, I would challenge you on that Frisbe throwing, been the tops for 32 yrs, too bad we're so far apart, wait a minute lets see if I can throw 1 your way, here it comes!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-o-o-o-o-o-o o-o-o-o--------->"Swish" watch out!!!

Problem is I can't do it on the skis

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well when I ski, that's all I do - focus. Haven't done it in years, half of California moved here and the other half seems to be working on it, the slopes are too crowded! They need to wristband people for the expert slopes - that's my ski rant.

I make wonderful bread (whole grain of course) peanut brittle and cookies. Homemade chicken or vegetable soup with homemade noodles, meatloaf, seitan puff pastry.... Having spent some years as a vegetarian, I can rustle up quite an aray of foods when I choose to. I am a Kitchen Goddess in my pink apron, with my mug of tea in hand.

I'm not much for noisy, crowded dance floors but have been known to dance in the rain, roll down hills, skip along the sidewalk, balance and walk on the curbs. I can pitch and tarp a tent in the rain and hike all day long. Life is looking up, getting better every day.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast