Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stay wet all day

Default Stay wet all day

Anyone else like to stay horny and wet all day until night when its time for sex with your boo? I like to tease but not finish until later when hes here. makes it so good.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I love doing this. Keeping it juicy. It makes wverything more fun. YOu walk around with a smile on your face. People (M & F)are much nicer to you when you are in this state of being too.

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array ThexMrs's Avatar

Grrr... I lost my internet connection just as I was posting my reply. As I had been saying, I think this is the dirtiest post I have seen on here. I like it! As for me, no... I have never done this before but I also don't go home or have someone come home to me. My sex is typically random because of not having the same schedule as someone I am seeing or because it's long distance. I've never even thought of doing this but it's not a bad idea.
    "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I might give this a try lol sounds interesting
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Doing kegels throughout the day can help keep you juicy. Thinking sexy thoughts, like when walking keep a lookout for all the places you could possibly have sex, with a little daring. For me just thinking about the man does it. It amuses him no end.

Quote Originally Posted by x.st.angel.x View Post
    I might give this a try lol sounds interesting
    Well I pick a day when I know I will see him later. in the morning i will give my self a lil lovin but be careful to stop before the big finish lol

later in the day maybe get me a lil more just to keep the fire burning high.

then in th evening before he gets here i will play some more. im good at stopping but its not an easy thing to do esp if im horny all day. then when hes here i iwll jump him and we go at it.. haha

WH Super Moderator Array caterpillar79's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Today, I started teasing him on his way to work. haha, got him hard. (I just told him I am horny). What keeps me wet now is the sight of his obvious bulge in his trousers as he headed to work...I can't take it off my mind. He's so sexy!
    What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility. - Leo Tolstoy

The clearest explanation for failure of any marriage is that two people are incompatible; that is, one is male and the other female. - Anna Quindlen

Register! | Rules/FAQ |Contact Mod| Contact Admin

Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar79 View Post
    Today, I started teasing him on his way to work. haha, got him hard. (I just told him I am horny). What keeps me wet now is the sight of his obvious bulge in his trousers as he headed to work...I can't take it off my mind. He's so sexy!
    ha ha that is awesome. you go!

Im not seeing my man for a few more days and ive already decided that im waiting for him and not going to get off until then.

WH Super Moderator Array caterpillar79's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmmm. That is great! Build up as you may, it'll erupt very intensely when the time comes.

We went to have dinner together a couple minutes ago, he kept caressing my legs under the table. I winked at him and whispered... I can't wait to play with my toy torpedo!
    What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility. - Leo Tolstoy

The clearest explanation for failure of any marriage is that two people are incompatible; that is, one is male and the other female. - Anna Quindlen

Register! | Rules/FAQ |Contact Mod| Contact Admin

Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar79 View Post
    Hmmm. That is great! Build up as you may, it'll erupt very intensely when the time comes.

We went to have dinner together a couple minutes ago, he kept caressing my legs under the table. I winked at him and whispered... I can't wait to play with my toy torpedo!
    Have fun! I put all my toys away for the next few days. i want to really build it up like you said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast