Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: solo sex ladies??

Junior Member Array

Default solo sex ladies??

hey there!

now here's another curiosity that i'm itching of...
    MASTURBATION
    while guys tend to just have to rub the shaft up and down...regardless any speed but still the 'finale' is the same
    but i've heard that women need to built up the feeling and sensation dueing solo sex to achieve orgasm....so ladies out there....mind sharing some of your juicy TIPS, TECHNIQUES, ADVICE, FACTS and of course EXPERIENCES?? peace and love

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moved to Lounge, not something you would ask your Doctor

Plus, not to be rude, but I think your question is out of hand.

So to speak.

How about, why do you do it, is it different in your opinion to that of a man masterbating and why?

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Blog Entries

Okay, I need to be the first to answer and most know I don't answer to these questions Private person persay

I think I get where your coming from...

I think we can "experiment" and find various spots, G-Spot , vaginal orgasm, cliteral, so it's very different.

A man can rub his shaft, anyway he wants and orgasms... we can play and find our spots..

And, there are more ways we can find them, explore not just with toys, but with say spas, for instance, as one example.

I think Women have more ways to explore, more ways to have orgasms, but I know that men love to "hear" "see" and "feel" we are kind of left with "seeing" "making" and it's one thing.. We have more to explore as a Woman I think.

CW

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know CW, we've had several men express that this is something they've never heard women admit to, let alone have any idea what women do to self pleasure. We good enough that we can keep our discussion from become a "prurient interest" thread.

This varies depending on the woman and the situation. I've cum without any touch at all - you probably have too, with a wet dream. But I've done it wide wake. As far as manual stimulation, the clit and a little area just to the side of it, do the job for me. Sometimes it a matter of just a minute or two other times it can take quite awhile. It really depends on mood.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Blog Entries

Personally, I have no problem with discussing things that may assist our fellow man

Sharing your "juicy tips" on the otherhand, "techniques", is asking women (in my opinion) to go full bore with their reply in exactly what they do and how they do it which is detail and I don't see that as being respectful to women..

As, you note, I shared my thoughts on the other question, building up, why it's different

And, I note no women are in fact replying, so perhaps how I see it is how women on this forum saw it.

Not withstanding, to discuss this is good for the curiousity of men, in a respectful way without having to disclose techniques, juicy tid bits and may also avoid Trolls as well of giving us their fantasy stories on the subject

OP nothing wrong with your curiousity, the Thread is open I am just wording it a bit different... Try to imagine asking your Mum that question to share with you, can you imagine her reply? WT?

CW

Blog Entries

Well depends on your Mum, after all, I'm one.

Blog Entries

haha..

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Personally I do it for experience, sounds lame but I need it. Every inch of my body has been explored and I am yet to find a spot that is like a switch that will 'do it for me everytime'. I also do not have any fantasies to work with so its a real bummer. I have been masturbating for a long time but not often in the past, which did not bother me because I felt no need to 'release' as other women say. It takes forever for me to orgasm by myself, 20-30 minutes of continuous stimulation is usually how it goes...and that just is not what I want, I want it in less than 5 minutes lol. So recently I have been really trying to bump up the frequency so that I can try to have my boyfriend to make me orgasm (still only one successful time) but more often than not I stop due to boredom-lack of a fantasy plays a huge role.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Blog Entries

I have tried a technique I read about in a book on tantra, with good results - try being totally relaxed, clearing your mind and just gently touching and caressing yourself without any goal or focus.

Junior Member Array

LMAO! Out of hand, indeed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast