Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black penis

Banned from WH Array

Default black penis

i am a white woman married to a white man but i constantly fantasize about black men. more to the point, black penis. my girlfriend of 15 yrs., dates black men and like most close girlfriends we share just about everything. she has sent several pictures of her current boyfriend to my cell. one of them is a picture of him naked with an incredible hard-on! the lenght and girth of his penis was very appealing and the color was quite a turn-on as well. since that time i have fantasized about having sex with a well-hung black man and have even purchased a large black dildo that i use during my 'ME' time. i have a magazine of muscular, hung black men in the bathroom that look at before i take a shower and pleasure myself. i have never cheated on hubby, and i dont plan on it. but sometimes i have a little, tiny guilt trip about wanting to be taken(in my mind)by a black lover. i would never act on it. is it wrong to have a little naughtiness tucked away in my mind that makes me hot?

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Can't say I didn't see this coming In your other post, you made it out to be your husband that was pushing you in the direction of larger penises... but, thats neither here nor there. You want what you want, if he's fine with it he's fine with it, and what makes you happy makes you happy.

Fantasies are fine but if they are all consuming you may have a hard time with temptation. I've dated men of different races in my past and found that race has little to do with penis size on average. But if your fantasy is that it must be a black penis, and that it must be large, its your fantasy, its not hurting one... except probably the guy who'll never live up to your fantasy, but if he's happy then more power to you guys.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Is your fantasy about a large black penis or a large, strong, confident black man with a large penis?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I read your other thread as well, dubbldees.

On that thread, you claim that you have found the solution.. Strap on, and your so happy now, and he's confident.

Yet, you start a new thread pertaining to black men?

Do you have children together? Does you husband know that you are writing all of this?

CW
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 05-14-2010 at 03:03 AM.
    Do we not realise that in order to find a soul
    It doesn't happen over night
    if truth were to be told.

Like everything in life that's hard to achieve
    you must believe!

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    I read your other thread as well, dubbldees.

On that thread, you claim that you have found the solution.. Strap on, and your so happy now, and he's confident.

Yet, you start a new thread pertaining to black men?

Do you have children together? Does you husband know that you are writing all of this?

CW
    no we do not have children. and who ia am actually sleeping with and who im am fantasizing about are two entirely different things. and no my husband does not know im writing this. i suppose every woman that is posting on this forum has told their husbands that they're talking about their penises? or their performance....or a lack thereof?....of course not. as for black men, im not interested in having a relationship. but i certainly wouldnt mind having a well-hung, well built black man have his way with me.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think what CW was getting at is do you and your husband share fantasies. It wasn't meant as though she was reprimanding you.
    There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Would you be happy if your husband had such strong, all consuming desire to be with someone that is nothing like you? If he had a friend with a wife that was 'his fantasy type' and that friend shared his naked pictures of the wife with him for him to pleasure himself to? That he talked down to you during sex... and made you feel like you'd never truly have what it takes to please him? If he asked that use a fleshlight device on him instead of or in addition to sex because he tells your vagina just isn't tight enough to get him off?

How would you feel about yourself if any of that was going on? If you are happy with it and would love him to treat you that way then... more power to you, but if you can't emphathise with how hurtful that may be to him... theres just nothing to say but...do what pleases you most... as that is what you will do anyway.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen1 View Post
    I think what CW was getting at is do you and your husband share fantasies. It wasn't meant as though she was reprimanding you.
    as i have said previously my husband and i enjoy watching adult movies. i know alot of women are not into that sort of thing a i completely respect that. my husband will always choose the videos we watch and they are always of unusually well-hung men. also as i said earlier, that he would get very excited and encourage me to be vocal about how big the guys were but afterwards he seemed to be not as into it. but since we bought the strap-on, he is very into watching the videos and me enjoying a large sex toy, both before and after. but i have never said to him 'can we get a video of well hung black men having sex with white women" i know he enjoys me being turned on by bigger men, but i dont know if the 'race' thing will be another set-back after just finding a way to make us both happy sexually. i dont know if i should just casually say "hey hon...why dont we try an interracial video"? i dont know what his reaction we would be to be quite honest.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Test the waters so to speak first. I wouldn't let him in on the fact that you yourself would want to watch and/or experience such but maybe next time you are watching one of your films together say "hey hon .... just curious what are your thoughts on the interracial videos?" Don't ask to watch one.

Based on his reaction you can either proceed however you wish or drop it and keep it as just a fantasy.
    There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Dork View Post
    Would you be happy if your husband had such strong, all consuming desire to be with someone that is nothing like you? If he had a friend with a wife that was 'his fantasy type' and that friend shared his naked pictures of the wife with him for him to pleasure himself to? That he talked down to you during sex... and made you feel like you'd never truly have what it takes to please him? If he asked that use a fleshlight device on him instead of or in addition to sex because he tells your vagina just isn't tight enough to get him off?

How would you feel about yourself if any of that was going on? If you are happy with it and would love him to treat you that way then... more power to you, but if you can't emphathise with how hurtful that may be to him... theres just nothing to say but...do what pleases you most... as that is what you will do anyway.
    first of all, i have never ever EVER talked down to my husband in any way! you would know this if you have read any of my posts. my husband is gorgeous! he is 6'2 225 lbs, with dark brown hair and the most beautiful blue eyes ive ever seen! i tell him constantly during our lovemaking that he is wonderful and sexy. i support my husband 100%!! it is he who doubts himself during our sex! my husband goes to a strip bar almost every saturday with his buddies for a beer and some eye candy. i have no problem with that. i am not a extremely attractive woman, but i am completely comfortable in my own skin! i have asked my husband repeatedly what turns him on and encouraged him to share his fantasies! he tells me that seeing me turned on is what makes him hot. if he wanted to watch movies of lean and fit blondes with big boobs and tight little butts on them, i would love it! if it was sexy black women...fine!...asian..whatever! what ever makes him inspired in the bedroom, is fine with me. because the bottom line is our happiness. we wake up to each other everyday, we absolutely adore each other and our relationship outside the bedroom is spectacular. so why not make it complete by having bliss in the bedroom! i am not a jealous woman! because at the end of the day, he's all mine! if looking at other women would give him confidence and makes him want to climb on top f his wife...then so be it! NOBODY thinks only about their partner every time they have sex. its human nature to be attracted to other peoples looks, body, penis etc...as long as we are both satisfied at the end of the day is all that matters!..the ENDS justifies the MEANS!.at least for us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast