Forum:

Thread: peeing blood help!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Array

Unhappy peeing blood help!!!!!!!!!!

ok make a long story short me and my boyfriend have had sex All this week from monday to today......but today ive notice that im peeing alot and blood is coming out of it i need help and advice

WH Super Moderator Array patricias213's Avatar
    Blog Entries

U should visit your gyn doctor. I had this problem a while ago, one doctor told me it was a bladder infection altough you cant bleed through your vagina if you have a bladder infection, i was told that by my gyn doc. So go get it checked out if its still happening.

It Sounds To Me Like You Have A Bladder Infection. Not Just The "regular" Ones ( Whatever Regular Is). Its Starting To Get Serious And Requires Immidiate Attention Befor The Infection Travels Up To Your Kidneys. Believe Me When I Say That You Dont Want It. Kidney Infections Feel Awful...like Someone Is Punching You In Your Back Until Its Sooooooo Sore. It Keeps You Up In The Night In Pain And Pain Meds Alone Dont Help. Drink Lots Of Water And Make Sure You Empty Your Bladder Before And After Sex. That Should Help Too. Good Luck.
    ~ LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY HOW MANY BREATHS WE TAKE...BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY! ~

Junior Member Array

thank u for all your help cause i don't want to tell my mom or sis because they are no help at all i needed help really bad and u helped allot but one question if i don't want to tell no body would it get really bad or can i just drink allots of water and it will go away do i have to tell them because i really don't want to could you tell me when i get this need your help really bad

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

If you're peeing blood, you need to see a doctor. Come on now.
    Does it hurt when you pee? Sting? Does it feel like you always have to go, even when you don't?
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Junior Member Array

Omg! I'm doin tha same thing. It's been goin on for 3weeks now. An yea ^ that's exactly how it is.

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Thread is three years old. OP has not been back since. Please check the dates of the threads before posting.

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod