Forum:

Thread: ******Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool******

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default ******Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool******

When a man is at a topless/nude beach or pool he is a pretty happy camper. What is a womans take on checking out guys junk on a nude beach? Not that you'd get silly or try to talk to the guy or anything but do you have the same curiosity? Would you enjoy winky watching or are you more like "dude, cover that thing up"?

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

I'd say that in that setting, if I were comfortable enough to be nude myself...I'd just "co-exist" so to speak. I wouldn't spend time gawking or feeling incredibly turned on by the presence of the dangler wanglers.

I think the difference is that maybe some guys would be more prone to stare and feel excited and turned on by the sight of naked women. I dunno, I'm sure there are women out there that get very excited at the sight of a naked man. Given the right circumstances, I do myself at times.

"Be what you're looking for."

"The next time you're thinking of kicking someone when they're down, offer them your hand and help them back up instead."

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

I really wouldn't think anything of it. The only way I can get turned on by a naked man is if I am attracted to him. And for me, attraction is about more than looks, so... just being amongst naked men (even if they are good looking), isn't going to make me horny or want to gawk at his package.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

bec
    VIP Member Array

dont think it would be a turn on would just feel selfconscious, would never go anywhere like that it just does not appeal!

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

Okay a thing about nude beaches? They are NOT visited by attractive people, on the whole - often quite the opposite. Also as someone mentioned above, when people are naked in that sort of setting (beach, pool, spa - I've experienced this myself), attraction or curiosity or sex is pretty much the farthest thing from people's minds. Maybe precisely because of the setting. Whereas if suddenly your co-worker showed up naked at the office, there'd be quite a commotion.

Anyway to answer the original question, even though I'm a straight woman, to be honest I'd be more interested in other women. Penises aren't attractive to me unless I'm in the bedroom with one. (Erm... and it's also attached to a man, not a penis on its own! Lol!!)

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I appreciate a nice male body. But, no, wouldn't be of interest. Mes is very right that nude beaches (or nudist camps) generally are not filled with people who really work on their bodies and take fabulous care of themselves. Men's "junk" as you put it, is of no interest unless it is attached to a man I'm interested in. Men may enjoy, until the novelty wears off, being surrounded by exposed breasts. With women in that situation, what you see is what you get. A non erect penis really doesn't give much indication of anything, that and I'm more interested in how well I connect with a man than in the appearance of his penis and balls. It doesn't really matter what he's got if he's a jerk. I love seeing my lover naked, beer belly and all. Other men? In general, Nah.

Its not a matter of extremes between panting and saying yuck, its more - Yawn.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

I'd vote for "Dude, cover that thing up." but then I'd be a hypocrite if I went to a nude beach and didn't keep the ol towel rack holstered myself.

Banned from WH Array Thomas Hepburn's Avatar

I have been to nudist beaches dozens of times and seen hundreds of males and females of all ages, shapes, colours and sizes. Yes, there are some women that are lovely looking when they are nude, a lot of them in fact. Some of the least "attractive" are actually those that sit there and preen themselves all day. But thankfully there aren't usually too many of them. There is a big difference between enjoying looking at the female form for aesthetic reasons, and looking at them to want to mount them. If you love your partner you look but always find your partner more attractive. Leastwise, this is how I feel anyway.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JRod View Post
    When a man is at a topless/nude beach or pool he is a pretty happy camper. What is a womans take on checking out guys junk on a nude beach? Not that you'd get silly or try to talk to the guy or anything but do you have the same curiosity? Would you enjoy winky watching or are you more like "dude, cover that thing up"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
    I think the difference is that maybe some guys would be more prone to stare and feel excited and turned on by the sight of naked women. I dunno, I'm sure there are women out there that get very excited at the sight of a naked man. Given the right circumstances, I do myself at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes T View Post
    Okay a thing about nude beaches? They are NOT visited by attractive people, on the whole - often quite the opposite. Also as someone mentioned above, when people are naked in that sort of setting (beach, pool, spa - I've experienced this myself), attraction or curiosity or sex is pretty much the farthest thing from people's minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Hepburn View Post
    I have been to nudist beaches dozens of times and seen hundreds of males and females of all ages, shapes, colours and sizes. Yes, there are some women that are lovely looking when they are nude, a lot of them in fact. Some of the least "attractive" are actually those that sit there and preen themselves all day. But thankfully there aren't usually too many of them. There is a big difference between enjoying looking at the female form for aesthetic reasons, and looking at them to want to mount them. If you love your partner you look but always find your partner more attractive. Leastwise, this is how I feel anyway.
    JR and BD: When I used to go to nude beaches all of the time it was usually clothed guys who sometimes came down to the beach who would stare at the women before they got run off.

Mes: as TH says, there was the full gamut between attractive, fit men and women and less attractive or unfit men and women. Of course there was 2 person volleyball games and swimming available for those so inclined, so staying fit was something that could be done at the beach. Some of the less fit with quick reactions were good at volleyball. I do not remember anyone sitting and preening. There were also families at times including small children larger children and/or teenagers. Once in a while some of the regulars would bring horses down on one specific beach that also had a raft anchored a short swim off shore.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry