Forum:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What clothes do men find sexy?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array maz33's Avatar

Default What clothes do men find sexy?

Okay we've had a thread about the kind of clothes women like men to wear... now I'd like to find out what kind of clothes the men find sexy. Underwear preferences as well please i.e thong or briefs? Stockings and suspenders? Shoes too- heels or pumps? Do you like all out sexy, comfortably casual or somewhere in between?

Women, share what your man finds sexy in the wardrobe department.

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All sorts of things...

Primarily, backless drives me insane... although you might need to turn them around while you're talking to them so you can admire their back...

Braless is always better. Well, almost. Oh dear, coming across as a typical man here!

Skirts are generally preferable to trousers, but trousers can indeed be nice, be they baggy (offset by a tight top) or form hugging...

As for evening gowns, I really like LONG dresses, a long backless dress with with a slit in the side is the perfect dress in my opinion... Laces type thing are great, really sexy to have couple of little strings holding things together.

Also, I can generally never disagree with stockings, don't like tights. Tall socks, innocently mimicking stockings are also great...

If there's jewelry, on the simple elegent side and not a lot of it. Though anklets can be sexy.

Ripped clothes are a major turn on... Not childish ripped jeans but anything else...

Short skirts and high socks/stockings are fantastic, although might kill my ability to have an intelligent conversation.

Haha the braless bit was no surprise there anon but ripped clothes? What's that about?? lol

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So were you baiting then Maz starting this Thread? Purely to get Anon's reply?

Tsk Tsk.

Missed one anyways, knickers. I have heard rumors that Men do not like thin G-Strings anymore.....

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

For knickers...I think the little boy shorts are cute.

I also like anything that shows a bit of skin around the waist.

A dress on a woman is AWESOME particularly if it is like a summer type dress a woman wears without hose and with some basic sandal type shoes.

Short shorts, skirts, ALL GREAT!

Bras are great as well (I'm personally a fan of smaller breasted women...I know I'm a bit of an oddity there), I really like to see a woman with either a totally smooth bra or a lacy one. Front closure bras are excellent!

If a girl is going to wear a t-shirt and jeans she's AWESOME! Particularly if she has some cowgirl boots on!

Remember, I'm a southern boy, so I like comfortable clothing on a girl.

Also, lingerie, my fave is a shiny/slinky nightshirt and no underwear.

For bathing suits...bikinis or one pieces are great as long as what you're wearing is appropriate for your body style.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    So were you baiting then Maz starting this Thread? Purely to get Anon's reply?

Tsk Tsk.

CW

No, if I only wanted anon's reply I would've just pm'd him. There are other men here aren't there?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maz33 View Post
    Haha the braless bit was no surprise there anon but ripped clothes? What's that about?? lol
    It's just sexy... Carnal, makes me want to rip them even more. And it looks like you've been running around in the wild being active.

Also, what about make-up? Do guys prefer a made-up face or natural beauty? I suppose it depends on the individual level of 'natural beauty' but in general?

Anon I wouldn't want you to feel singled out here so feel free not to answer...

Blog Entries

Well, I prefer lighter on the whole. Less is more blah blah.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Bra, panties, thong, silk type stockings.

Generally tight clothing. I.E Anything I can see your nipples in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast