Forum:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Does i-cool for menopause really work?

Junior Member Array

Default Does i-cool for menopause really work?

Is anyone using i-cool? I've seen thier ads in the newspaper and it sounds interesting. They say it is proven to reduce hot flashes.

Can anyone confirm that i-cool really works?

Thanks

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would not put much faith into anything seen in a newspaper ad unless there is a doctor who can verify the results (if there is a person wearing a white lab coat in the ad with the words "it truly works" in a speech bubble then that 'doctor' does not count.)
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Junior Member Array

Cool thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ItsASecret View Post
    I would not put much faith into anything seen in a newspaper ad unless there is a doctor who can verify the results (if there is a person wearing a white lab coat in the ad with the words "it truly works" in a speech bubble then that 'doctor' does not count.)

Thanks; I cut a coupon out of today's paper and went to 2 drugstores looking for i-cool, without finding it. Thanks for the reminder that it is probably just a wild goose chase anyway!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd say if two drugstores don't have it, then it's clever advertising to gain reputation, too new, because if it was all that it is meant to be, all drug stores would have been approached, to take it on and they would have...

However, there are a few threads on menopause in our Forum, have a read to see if there are any other ideas that people have used/tried that works...

Welcome to the Forum momboky

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

Momboky, I looked at several Walgreens and couldn't find it either. I think it is new. I ended up ordering it online.

Just search in google for "i-cool for menopause". You'll see some sites that sell it pop up.

Good luck

Junior Member Array

Hi JasmineE I purchased i-Cool from Rite Aid. It's sold in the vitamin section. I've used it for three days and so far my hot flashes are minimal. i-Cool is a little pricey. Around $20. I used the coupon from the newspaper. I hope this helps you.
    stoligirl1963 likes this.

Junior Member Array

Default I have used this product for two months and have not had one hot flash since.

I have used this product for two months and have not had one hot flash since I startedusing it. It is a miracle product!

Junior Member Array

Walgreens is the only place it is carried in Florida

Junior Member Array

this stuff really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a coupon in the paper for 5.00 off about 6-8 wks ago,and couldn't find it. i had to go to walgreen's to refill my sons' meds and was looking for it. finally i asked a manager and she said she'd call me whren it came in. she called and i tried it. within 2 days i felt so much more calm!!!!!!!! i'm not flying off the handle and my husband says it's more enjoyable to be around me. yes i still get angry,but it's nowhere as bad as it's been. i just went and purchased my second box today too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love this stuff. best of all, i can still take it with my prescription patch and my pill every other month my gyn has prescribed. i sleep better,i don't go to the tropics, and my husband loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineE View Post
    Is anyone using i-cool? I've seen thier ads in the newspaper and it sounds interesting. They say it is proven to reduce hot flashes.

Can anyone confirm that i-cool really works?

Thanks
    The only reason I joined this site was to post this about icool:

I saw the ad... very convincing! I did the research, also very convincing except for one side effect; gastrointestonal problems.

I bought the product anyway and used it for 15 days. After 10 days I started feeling quesy and had severe belching and gas. By day 13 I felt really bad... my stomach was not happy! By day 15 I remembered the research I did and the side effect, so I stopped taking the product.

Not only did it NOT help with my hot flashes but I experienced severe stomach issues. I believe this product plays into the terrible discomfort women everywhere are experiencing with hot flashes and the list of other menopausal symptoms posted in the ad. Save yourself the money and the healthy issues.

If I didn't have such a bad reaction to this product I would not have joined this site and published here. I hope it helps someone who is using this product, or prevents someone from trying it. In my opinion, it's bunk and I am extremely disappointed, not to mention my poor stomach that now has to recover!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast