Forum:

Thread: 4 day long light brown discharge and no period... am i pregnant??

Junior Member Array

Unhappy 4 day long light brown discharge and no period... am i pregnant??

i have very irregualar periods! i have had my period for about 5 years now and i have never been regular!

as of this new year 2008, i have gotten it every other month on the dot, except this month. i had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago and im not on birthcontrol nor have i ever been on it. for the past 4 days i have had very light brown discharge. i usually get that 1 day before i start my period, but i have had it for 4 days and today there is nothing.

whats up with that?? am i pregnant?? was that a miscarriage?? am i ovulating??

Junior Member Array

Unhappy

another thing... the discharge lasted 4 days and stopped for 2 and now it started back today. whats up with that??

please, any advise or knowledge on what this could possible be???

Junior Member Array

Default Same Here!!

Typical, ive been on the internt for hours looking for information, i finally find someone with the same query as me and theres no answers!!!
    i am 26, not on the pill or any contraceptives except condoms. had (very brief) unprotected sex 3 weeks ago
    when my period was due i got very dark brown discharge which was only heavy for a day or two but has been still coming (not heavy) since that. Its been 12 days now and its not stopping. i did a pregnancy test and it was negative. today im having VERY mild normal period feelings. not as heavy as cramps but that kinda feeling.

Im very confused. and i cant go to the doctor because to be honest im the type of person who burys my head in the sand and hopes a problem goes away!!

HELP

Junior Member Array

Default Update Please

Hey could you girls tell me what your outcome was? I had a miscarriage/D&c on Sept 12th and should have gotten AF today, but for the last 4 days I've had brown discharge. I took a HPT and got a negative.