Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!! restart my periods

Junior Member Array

Question Help!! restart my periods

Hello Members,

THis is first time i had become member of such supportive forum , where we can post our worries and get useful answer's to rely on.

Well, I am 25 yrs Female, i m into sexual relationship from last one year with my boyfriend.
    Once 6 month earlier we had sex, and as i didn't got my periods, i took some medicines and after a week i got my periods...

Well this time, we had sex, lot of times in month of January.
    I had my periods last in the month of December,20th.My periods was suppose to be come on 20th january, but its not started, well this time i took pills also, but its gonna be 16th feb, almost 2 months, My periods didn't started...
    I have no idea what to do.i am not looking forward to meet doctor, pl suggest my some pills ,to restart my periods.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, it's evident your stressed.... It's ok... Most people are "sleeeeping"....

So, what medicines or pills did you take? To bring on your period?

Sounds to me like your doing stuff that's kind of "after affect precaution?"....

So your not on birth control? He doesn't use a Condom? Are you stressed over work or other things (without this, as in before?).

Sometimes you need to "tell your story" to get answers, does that make sense?

So be great if you can answer the above and quit stressing, cause that stops a period...

CW
    Do we not realise that in order to find a soul
    It doesn't happen over night
    if truth were to be told.

Like everything in life that's hard to achieve
    you must believe!

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Using a reliable birth control would be the best start to have less stress. If you have been taking the morning after pill, those are hard on your body and not really made to be used repeatedly. They should be an emergency back up plan.
    The doctor is there to help you. Don't be scared or intimidated, they should answer your questions and explain things.

Junior Member Array

well I am not stressed...
    I took "mensuline Fotre" pill last time.
    And i am not on birth control pills, and he use condoms. but last month whatever happened between us was without condom...

I am not stressed over work...and no tension at all , well wont be possible for any1 of you to let me know any solution to get rid of it asap without looking forward to gyno..
    My boy Friend always ask me to check with Doc., he will also come along with me, but i dont want to...

Junior Member Array

I know that meeting Gyno for this, is last option, but as i m not married and dont want to feel guilty , whole through my life...for aborting my own child...

Just bcoz of this frustration i am not looking forward to meet gyno, or go 4 any pregnancy test..

i don't wanna know, whether i m pregnant or no?...

Pl let me know any harmless and no- side effects pills to start me periods..

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Ok, so I just looked up 'mensuline Fotre'. It's a pill that is used for induced abortions. I don't know how soon after impregnation you need to take it for it to be effective but they way you make it sound is that you are beyond that point.

You really need to see a doctor! At this point, if you are pregnant, there is no magic pill. Please, go to a doctor and bring your boyfriend with you.
    Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.

Register! | Rules/FAQ | Contact Mod

Junior Member Array

well before going to meet gyno... can i go for some home test for pregnancy...
    what shud i buy for home pregnancy test..answer now plz

There are several different brands at the grocery store. I think they are all pretty much the same and all have about the same accuracy rate. At this point, the sooner you know, the sooner you can decide what you are going to do. Don't wait any longer.

Good luck.

Junior Member Array

thanks, but any idea of any specific brand, which can 100% proof the dilemma of pregnancy.And if its positive . is there any harm in abortion at this stage of time...???

No HPT are 100%, they are all about the same.

There's no way to tell how far along you are until you go to the doctor. If you are considering an abortion you need to get to the doctor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The longer you wait, the less options you are going to have. I know this is very scary and stressful for you but you need to accept the fact you could very well be pregnant and you could be almost two months along.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast