Forum:

Thread: Radical Breast Growth, Help!

Junior Member Array

Exclamation Radical Breast Growth, Help!

Hi, I'm not sure if this is related to my period or to the contraceptive pill I am on (which I have been on for 4 years, on and off) but in the alst month my breasts have doubled in size, and are very sore and swollen. I thought they would go down after my last period but they just keep growing! I am concerned it is a reaction to the pill I am on or that there is some hormonal imbalence or something. Any answers?

Senior Member Array

Could you be pregnant? It is possible to still have your period and be pregnant. You might want to get tested if you have been having sex. That will cause your breasts to grow and become tender.

How old are you? Women do not usually stop growing completely until their late 30s or so. It really depends on how your hormone levels change though. Women who were flat chested in their teens, may start to develop more breast tissue when they are 30. Everyone is different.

Changes in diet can also have an effect on your breast tissue. Breasts are, after all, predominantly fat. If you start to gain weight, so will your breasts.

Some times birth control makers will make changes in their birth control. If this happened, that could also be the reason for sudden changes in your breasts.

Junior Member Array

Default radical breast growth

Quote Originally Posted by AFemaleProdigy View Post
    Could you be pregnant? It is possible to still have your period and be pregnant. You might want to get tested if you have been having sex. That will cause your breasts to grow and become tender.

How old are you? Women do not usually stop growing completely until their late 30s or so. It really depends on how your hormone levels change though. Women who were flat chested in their teens, may start to develop more breast tissue when they are 30. Everyone is different.

Changes in diet can also have an effect on your breast tissue. Breasts are, after all, predominantly fat. If you start to gain weight, so will your breasts.

Some times birth control makers will make changes in their birth control. If this happened, that could also be the reason for sudden changes in your breasts.
    The only time I have ever experienced doubling in size is when I was pregnant and then again when my milk came in. BC pills made a difference but not the kind of increase you're talking about. I would definitely take a test

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post is from 2007. Please look at the dates of the posts prior to responding.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.