Forum:

Thread: 35 days since last period

Junior Member Array

Question 35 days since last period

Im 19 yrs old and ever since i started gettin my cycle i always had a normal one (28 day cycle 5 days of menstruation) of it changed never past 2 days less or 2 days later until last month june my cycle was a few days later den usual last cycle before started may 1st and then dat one of june 1st i wasnt to worried since it wasnt that late. Until now i was suppose to start this cycle on the 29th of june and its been a week since... i took a hpt 3 days ago and it was negative... but dont know if to take another one because ive been doing alot or research and all this could be because im overweight and its starting to mess up the cycle... but then again me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex using the pull out method which i kno its never really that secure because of pre cum... ive been crampin and have tender nipples nausua which usually happens before my period but im not to sure if it could be pregnancy or not my period has never been this late ...

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Take another test to be sure, then go in for an exam at the Dr's. Your cycle will change numerous times during your life for no reason. However, weight, stress, habits (both eating and exercising), life changes, etc will all have some effect on your cycle.

You may also want to talk to the Dr about bc options. At 19, if you don't want to become pregnant, I'd advise against the withdraw method. You may be very in tune with your body and know when you are ovulating, etc., but at that age, I wouldn't be taking the risk.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.