Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex during Period

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default Sex during Period

For the last year I have found myself getting increasingly more horny and wanting to have sex during
    my period. My current boyfriend finds this time very offensive to him due to all the blood and refuses to have
    sex with me the majority of the time. Is it normal for me to be excessively horny during my your period
    cycle? Is it normal for a guy to shy away from having sex during my period? Any suggestions on how to get
    him more interested? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am and I think it also depends on the guy, the relationship, etc. Some people, both men and women, don't really like it. Although I'm extremely horny during that time, I'm so so in actually having it, it doesn't bother my hubby though.

Having sex in the shower is a fun and an easy way to deal with this.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBear View Post
    Having sex in the shower is a fun and an easy way to deal with this.
    x2
    personally mine never had a problem with it.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Sex when the SO is horny is always fun, no matter the circumstances.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Rediscovered's Avatar

I am also very horny during that time of the month (and almost all the time these days, lol!) and since I started using menstrual cups, my lover doesn't even know I'm on my period. He says he can feel the cup just slightly, but nothing to bother him. (the ones I use are called "Instead" cups).

LOVE THEM for period sex!

I have never thought of using the instead cups it sounds really wierd are they comfortable to put in place? Are they messy to remove? When having sex with one in does it take away from the feeling during the sex?

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've used them, I haven't had sex with them though. You can't even tell they are there... They are a bit messy to remove especially when first starting to use them, but you can leave them in for 12 HOURS! They sit up against your cervix. I bought a Diva Cup to try, but haven't yet. I've heard awesome things about it though, so next period, I'm going to give it a shot.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Normal to be horny on your period. Also perfectly normal for a guy to have an aversion to having sex with their s.o. while they are bleeding. If its a turn off for him, I wouldn't push the issue. Instead find alternative things you guys can do that don't involve him coming into direct contact with your menstruation. Such as external play, through panties etc... with a vibrator, making out...

For me its kind of fun holding off on sex during period week, reminds me of being a teenager when you make out for hours without 'going all the way'... brings the heat and sparks and anticipation for when its finally over with for the week. We always have a big welcome back to sex , sex... on the all clear day lol - and its amazing.

I'd be open to doing it then, since like you, I am ESPECIALLY horny during that time. But he's diverted going for it at that time so I am sure its not something he'd like. I like him thinking of my special spot in sexual way, and not a medical way - with tampon strings dangling etc lol... so I kind of like that we skip that.

But since I am horny he benefits majorly by the fact I am all over him, and find other ways to please him during that time and we also make sure I get extra special attention before and after it and lots of affection and external stimulations during it.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

The biggest issue is my BF wants nothing to do with me when I have my period he will not even play around or touch me during this time it is like I have a disease. Since he does not like to do anything I find myself fulfilling my own pleasures with my vibrator and masturbating. I really wish he would even have foreplay with me I just need some satisfaction because I am so horny.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Rediscovered's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sallywi2003 View Post
    I have never thought of using the instead cups it sounds really wierd are they comfortable to put in place? Are they messy to remove? When having sex with one in does it take away from the feeling during the sex?
    It took me about three times to get the hang of putting them in (I would wet the edges with warm water to make them easier to insert in the beginning). They can be messy to remove if you have a heavy flow day. I kind of swish them around in the toilet to get the excess blood off, and since I usually save the original wrapper, I then put them back in the wrapper to put in the trash can.

If you are having a heavy flow day, it's best to put a fresh one in before sex. It doesn't take any feeling away from sex at all.

I love them because we can do everything we normally do and you really don't know you are on your period--even oral is just fine.

They aren't drying like tampons so you are still lubricated as well. And they don't create a "smell" either. I have always felt very fresh using them. I really think they are the best thing since sliced bread, lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast