Forum:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Icky, brown discharge!!!

Junior Member Array kitty-kat-kate's Avatar

Exclamation Icky, brown discharge!!!

I've been getting brown, smelly discharge for 4 days now. I'm not due for my period and I don't think it's blood. I'm really scared! I'm only 15 and I finally have my life on track, I don't want anything to happen!
    I love Santa Clause. The idea of parents forcing their children to sit on a fat stranger's lap and accept gifts from him is hillariously ironic.

VIP Member Array

Default Check that out

One thing that I can tell you is you might have an infection because #1) the dicharge is brown and #2) it smells. Some doctors ask, when you complain of probelms in that area; do you have a discharge, does it have a odor, a color? I dont know what type because different people have different side affects. Check that out for sure. When you do find out what is wrong, alot of women dont know this, but eat plenty of yogurt, and drink lots of water, and cranberry juice. The yogurt helps to keep infections away, and the water keeps your body cleansed. The cranberry juice keeps away bladder infections. I know females have to go through alot. Take care.

Junior Member Array

wow i remember those days.

when i read the title on the board, i right away asked mysel, 'i bet this is a young girl'.
    when i read your message, i saw you are 15.
    when you are young its normal to get that. it is basically the beginning of your period...even if its not yet due, this can happen 1 week before your period, it goes away, then you bleed. it is blood, and it doesnt smell too good either because its old blood. i remember this.
    I still even get this sometimes...but im in my twenties.

its the green and yellow fishy smelling discharge you have to be concerned about.
    but if you are still unsure, by all means see your doc

Well I will tell you like this almost every female goes through that like the other women said if it is about a week before your period then it is your body getting ready for your period you might even just notice a slight clearish white discharge as well before your period but that is normal your body is just preparing itself its just one of those side effects woman have to suffer unforuntantally. Now if your period comes to an end & your still having problems than go to the doctors. If your not sexually active it can just be an VD that is caused naturally from your own bodys PH system it happens almost all the time can be as simple as you eating to much sugars changing soaps. So just pay attentiion to it.
    Life's experiences are a powerful thing

toosexytobesmall.com

Junior Member Array

I am having problem a little similar to this. I had a prolonged menstrual lasted for a month long with brown discharge. I am pretty much emotionally disturb by this and have been wondering what could went wrong. I am 25 years old and not on any contraceptive pills.
    Anyone please kindly advice me?

Junior Member Array

i am 37 and my body has done that on 2 occasions... 1st time i was 2 weeks pregnant and miscarried, 2nd time i forgot my birth control pills when i went out of town for the weekend, so i didn't get to take them all weekend... and for the rest of the month i had the brown discharge... if you are really scared, call your gyn's office and talk to the nurse. she has heard everything and is the best to advise you!!

Junior Member Array

Default Brown?

Um, I am having a weird month because my menstral cycle is out of wack! I took a morning after pill about 6 days ago, and my period was not supposed to start for another two weeks, but I started bleeding a brown colored blood today and dont know if i am pregnant or not! I am almost 19 and scared to death! HELP!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array dawn9800's Avatar

I really think that the brown is normal at all times especially before and after your period from what I ahve heard everyone gets it and its just part of being a woman..this isnt from any medical advise simply from talking to other women and from personal experience
    [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array dawn9800's Avatar

but yes I also remember being 15 and it freaking me out
    [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Junior Member Array

Well I have the same discharge going on right now..its not bad but noticeable! i noticed its worse when i am active.because when i woke up this morning i thought there was going to be alot but there wasn't at all. I havnt had my period for 7 months .. am i just getting my period finally?!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast