Forum:

Thread: Strange, tight, pulling sensation in lower abdomen..?

Junior Member Array

Default Strange, tight, pulling sensation in lower abdomen..?

I didn't really know where to post this...
    I have this really strange feeling in my lower abdomen. It feels kind of tight and heavy, almost like period cramps but somehow different... Could it be because I messed up my pill a bit last month? I forgot to take it quite a few times. I also skipped a period because I went to the beach so kept taking the pill without a break, but I have done that before with no problems. It has been about 7 weeks since my last period. Not due my next for another 10 days and I don't get cramping this early. Also can't be ovulation because I don't ovulate on the pill. I have also been throwing up a bit with a tummy bug, so have been avoiding sex for the past 7 days. Could there be something wrong with my ovaries or something? I don't think it's wind as I never need to pass any. Anyone else had this between periods?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

mojopup welcome to the Forum....

Cramps but not.
    Forgot the pill a few times.
    Skipped a period, continued the pill without a break..
    Tummy bug.
    No sex in 7 days.
    Not wind.

This is to help; others reply, on what you wrote

Basically, I can tell you that continuing the pill without a break for the beach is not a good idea. Your body is confused, trying to have a period, but can't because you have decided to ensure it can't... So can you see where the cramps will come in? Trying, but can't?

Great that it didn't react the first time, perhaps your body didn't recognise what you were doing, sure did this time

The reason for all of this is because you omitted the sugar pills to not have a period and you will still have symptoms and it will be delayed as your body is out of wack...

Don't do this to yourself, stay in the normal pattern, and you won't go through this...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

Default strange...

I asked my gyno before I did it and she said it shouldn't be a problem. So you think it's that? Only, when I say I've done it before I mean many, many times. After all I've been on the pill for over 5 years. I asked my boyfriend to make me an appointment just in case, because it really is quite sore

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, I know of Doctors that would disagree, to play with that..

Sore?

Honestly, yes, see a Doctor, it could be nothing to do with periods, or missed pills, it could be a cyst it could be that your body has changed, it's too hard for us to judge, let's face it, as women our bodies are different....

Please let us know..

We are worried as we should be
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!