Forum:

Thread: A Seemingly Endless Period

Junior Member Array

Unhappy A Seemingly Endless Period

Hi,

My name is Raven, and I am writing because I could really use some advice. I have been having a very light but continuous period for the past two and a half weeks! I have always had irregular periods, sometimes skipping several months at a time. I have not been sexually active. I am on anitdepressants - Cymbalta and Wellbutrin, which is my new set of meds. It changed fairly close to when I started this extended period. Could my change in meds be responsible? I am also on Crestor for my chlosterol and Prilosec OTC for acid reflux. There are no other symptoms. No pain, the blood looks normal, it just keeps coming! Do I need to be worried? Any info at all would be appreciated! Thanks!

Raven

Junior Member Array

Default Forgot to mention...

I forgot to mention that I am 33 years old and I have never been on birth control nor had a child. Just in case that's important.

If I were you I would mention to your doctor the fact that all you are bleeding and it has been going on for so long because what some women don't relize you don't have to bleed heavy to have something wrong with you. It could very well be the mixture of all the meds and or not to pry but if maybe you were pregnant and did not or do not know it. Some women who are preganant have periods that are strange and also you could be preganant and threating to miscarry and slowly bleeding
    Life's experiences are a powerful thing

toosexytobesmall.com

Junior Member Array

i also have the same condition but i'm not taking any medications and there are times that i experienced my period for weeks or months. i am 18 and i am bit fat