Forum:

Thread: Delaying my period for my honeymoon!?

Junior Member Array

Unhappy Delaying my period for my honeymoon!?

Does anyone know how I can delay or speed up my period for my wedding / honeymoon if I'm currently not on the pill? I cannot take birth control pills because I've had a history of high blood pressure in the past?

Junior Member Array

There really isn't anything you can do. If you exercise a ton, it will delay it, but thats bad for you.

Junior Member Array

While, if you're not on the pill, there's no safe way to delay your period, there are certainly ways that you can make sure your period doesn't interfere with your fun too terribly. You can use Instead menstrual cups or a contraceptive diaphragm to stop the flow and have tidier sex.

Congratulations on your impending nuptials!
    Last edited by LanaBear; 01-06-2010 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Removed outbound link

Junior Member Array

Default re :Delaying my period for my honeymoon

hello,

You see, there are two problems with hormones. The first is that they are unreliable and might not keep your period away on the days you want there to be no bleeding.

The second thing is that they come with risks and the risks include things like heart attacks and stroke (cerebrovascular accident) – not very likely but that is absolutely no compensation if it happens to you.

The bottom line is that there is nothing you can safely and reliably take to stop a period.

thanks

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The OP started this thread in 2007 and hasn't returned.

Please look at the top left hand side of Threads before replying...

This thread is closed.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.