Forum:

Thread: Bump inside vagina before period?? WHAT CAUSES THIS?

Junior Member Array

Exclamation Bump inside vagina before period?? WHAT CAUSES THIS?

So i've noticed sometimes I'll get a single bump like on the side near the vagina lip area. Its NOT itchy or irritated or anything. Just sometimes a bit sore like that soreness you feel if you have a sore pimple on your face. I don't get this every month, but maybe every other month i'd say? And I only get it before or during a period & then it seems to gets smaller & eventually disappears. Sometimes its sore, sometimes it feels like nothing. Btw, I'm 24 years old & i am sexually active. I always have used protection everytime. And plus its been a few months since i last had sex. I just wanna know is this sore lump appearing before or during periods normal or something to be concerned about?

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you shave right around the time you have your period? An ingrown hair will ache like a sore pimple, it will eventually disappear, and it will be small. Can easily be explained by that.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Junior Member Array

No I don't shave before. I usually do afterwards. It seems like its caused by something cause i only get this before or during my period. And then once the period is over, it gets smaller & disappears. Its happened a couple times every other month or so...