Forum:

Thread: No period in over 2 months!!?

Junior Member Array Mommyof3plus1's Avatar

Exclamation No period in over 2 months!!?

I am a little over 2 months,almost 3 with no period i never miss before except when i was pregnant i had a tubal with my last C-section bout 5 and 1/2 years ago. I'm not sure if i could have possibly became pregnant or what could be going on.or if thats even possible for me after a tubal ligation.my fam told me to try a home test anyway but i got a generic brand because thats all the store near me carried it came up negative i dunno how accurate it was. or if i should do another later. or if its possible to be prego.. and it not read right. i know if i do get pregnant my chances for a ecoptic (tubal) pregnancy are higher if thats the case and i possibly am. will the home test be off because of it? so many questions i dont have answers too. or not sure if i want the answers.. I am 29 years old I'll be 30 this weekend. I dont consider myself old enough to be pre-menapausal if that could be it but i guess anything is possible.. i dont feel like i'm under alot of stress.. well not until this occurred.. i had a papsmear bout 4months ago and everything was normal at the time.and results came back good.. but now i am wondering if i need to go back again. I guess part of me is scared of what i might find out.the past month or so i've been feeling achey and feeling nausea but again can be just worry bout whats going on. Just curious if anyone has maybe came across the same problem somewhere or had it themselves . I guess i should just call my doc

Junior Member Array

I have had the same thing happen and I haven't had a period since April and I had my tubes tied in '04 I took a test to and it was negative. So I don't know whats going on either

Junior Member Array

I use to work with a girl who didn't get her period for 3 months and her pregnancy test was negative also, she went to the dr. and he told her that stress can cause her cycle to stop until her body adjusts to it. If you don't get it soon I would recommend going to the dr. because he told her that going to long with out it could cause problems later.

Junior Member Array

Default ...........

honey, anything is possible. My last pregnancy came out negative, and I knew I was pregnant, (swollen breasts, hunger, fatigue)..... If your pregnant, you can feel with your hands, right about your pubic bone it should feel hard.

If your notprego, it could be: a) your stressed, b) your hormones, (maybe you need clomid or serophene to make you ovulate, c)your thyroid levels, d) your pituatary gland.

I recommend, having the whole blood work done for everything.........better safe than sorry.

Junior Member Array

Unhappy having hormonal imbalance

i don't have regular periods..i usually skip 3-4months unvisited..i went to my OB-Gyne last time and she let me took pills to regulate this imbalance and it actually worked for 5 months, my cycles were regular but when i stopped taking pills i'm back to basic...no period for almost 4 months..please help me,,i'm afraid this might cause infertility

Junior Member Array

I went off birth control pills and didn't get my period for 8 months. I figured my body was just adjusting to being off the pills. I knew I wasn't pregnant because I wasn't having sex and I wasn't getting "fat". Turns out I had a pituitary adenoma. It is a small benign tumor on my pituitary gland. It is too small to remove but I have to have regular MRIs to monitor it (once a year at first). I would talk to your gynocologist and see if this is a possibility. They will take a blood test to see if your prolactin level is normal. If it is high they will do an MRI and know for sure. They will recommend you see an endocrinologist. It was scary at first but really has become no big deal. Good luck!

Junior Member Array

Hey,
    I'm an 18 y/o university student from England, and I cant remember the last time I had my period, it must have been over 2 months ago!

I'm definitely not pregnant, but it could be stress related.

Is there anyway this could be happening because of high sugar intake, or because my body isnt able to break down my sugar intake??

Please advice !
    x