Forum:

Thread: 4 months no period

Junior Member Array

Question 4 months no period

I'm 23yrs old and have not had a period for 4 months now. I've done 1 pregnancy test about 3 months ago, which came out negative, and an ultrasound last month that came back normal. My nipples have been feeling tender for about a week now and my doctor keeps telling me to wait one more month to see if it shows up, but i'm tired of waiting. Can anyone help??

i wish i could help but at the moment i am in sortof the same situation,,, i have not had my period for a whole year... i am 25 years old i took a pregnancy test almost every month ... all negative... i ve gone to my gyn., and he doesnt know what to say... if someone helps me i can probably help you ... this is really an upsetting situationsomebody please help me find a problem, so then i could find a solution.. i would really like to have kids someday but i cant if i dont find out whats wrong with me and worse if i dont find a solution.

Junior Member Array

Fortunately, my period decided to come on december 21 so i'm assuming everything is back to normal. I've never heard of someone going an entire year without seeing their period do you think you might be menopausal? You should ask your doctor if you could take some sort of hormonal test to see if that is the case or maybe there's something wrong with your thyroid.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array dawn9800's Avatar

Carolina your dr couldnt explain why no period!?
    [♥]Jessica Dawn[♥]

Junior Member Array

Unhappy

i am in a similar situation i have not had my period since the beginning of October. I have no idea what to do. I gone to the drs and i taken hpt. i am lost and confusted

Lightbulb Please Help

Hello, I am really sorry I havent wrote back but, since I dont have internet connection at my hands I only check every so often... Well, about my "menopause" NO, i went last week which was the 3, to my gyn, he has no answers for me he gave me some sort of medication , some sort of jelly, it was weird I applied it for a week and didnt get no results he said that he was going to do some "research" with other doctors and get back at me... does anybody know another gyn, they could recomend... I am devastated, I want to have kids some day.!!!!!!
    ******CarolinaYvette******

Exclamation Dawn9800

no, He Said He Was Going To Do Some Checking Around.
    ******CarolinaYvette******