Forum:

Thread: i am swollen inside my vagina :[

Junior Member Array

Default i am swollen inside my vagina :[

ive never had this happen before.
    im severly swollen on the insdide. the past few months ive been having irregular periods and light cramps. Its been like this for about 4 days so far. i noticed it the last day of my period.
    my doctors appt. isnt till the 24th and im really worried so im looking for advice on what it could be before i go.

pppplease help!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyInMyDreams View Post
    ive never had this happen before.
    im severly swollen on the insdide. the past few months ive been having irregular periods and light cramps. Its been like this for about 4 days so far. i noticed it the last day of my period.
    my doctors appt. isnt till the 24th and im really worried so im looking for advice on what it could be before i go.

pppplease help!
    You know sometimes people don't know the answer and therefore, don't reply..

24th is not that far away now, and you may not be around since no replies.

You could simply have a yeast infection...

Let us know if it has still persisted since your last post okay...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

well since i posted the swelling has gotten a little worse. the cramps still arent bad tho, light yellowish dischard but its barely even noticable,smell. Just the swelling and a tiny bit of pain here and there. im so confused :[
    and im one of those people that HAS to know whats wrong with me. Especially this since ive never had any problems down there before.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyInMyDreams View Post
    well since i posted the swelling has gotten a little worse. the cramps still arent bad tho, light yellowish dischard but its barely even noticable,smell. Just the swelling and a tiny bit of pain here and there. im so confused :[
    and im one of those people that HAS to know whats wrong with me. Especially this since ive never had any problems down there before.
    Well, you could have an infection as well as thrush, if the discharge is light yellow, swollen and hurts, plus swelling...

Buy some natural yoghurt and unfortunately it's a yucky feeling, but douse yourself down there with it 3 times a day, until you see your doctor, soak in a salt and vinigar bath, the salt heals and the vinigar helps the bit of pain.

Then explain all to the doctor, what i am recommending is for thrush only, not infections, it's a common thing women get from time to time, some more than others, can occur from simple things like wearing tight jeans, nylon stockings, underwear, things that irritate our senstive parts of our bodies.

It's all natural so can't do you any harm at all and may give you comfort until you see the Doctor.

You can alternatively explain those symptons to the Chemist they have a pill and cream that will kill off thrush bateria and again, not an infection from it, if there is one, but would reduce pain and swelling if this is what it is.

But, don't do nothing, or else you'll continue having it until treated...

Which sucks, it's the worse thing i think being a woman in that regard.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

thanks for all the info. deffinetly cleared up a few things. well the cramps have stopped and theres no discharge but when i grab a mirror an look down there i can still see it swollen inside. i think its whats called the urethra or something. Ive been wearing not so tight pants, regular panties (no thongs), and washing 3 times a day.

does it sound like anything really serious?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I think you have a Barthalonan cyst. I don't think I spelled it right, but that's what I think you have. I believe that it's a blockage of one of the glands that supplies "wetness" to your vagina. I don't think it's a big deal. I think that you should probably sit in some warm baths for a few days and hopefully it will just release. In any event, don't worry. It probably is a bit painful. I'm guessing it's probably more swollen on one side versus the other. You may need some anti-biotics for it. I think this is similar to having a zit inside your vagina. No biggie, just scary if you don't know what the heck is going on. Relax. My vote is that you're ok.
    Cheers.

Junior Member Array

oh wow thanks! when i get home from work im takin a bath! yeah when u said something about the wetness, i think that ur right cause theres not exactly any discharge and when im really turned on....nothing. ha, but i am really worried.
    hopefully the baths make me feel better.

Junior Member Array

Default what did the dr say

so what did the dr say?? I am experiencing exactly the same thing and i'm worried! I have an appointment tomorrow!

Junior Member Array

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by tigger3031 View Post
    so what did the dr say?? I am experiencing exactly the same thing and i'm worried! I have an appointment tomorrow!
    So what did the Doc say?