Forum:

Thread: nervous breakdown or bipolar diagnosis

Junior Member Array

Smile nervous breakdown or bipolar diagnosis

hide my past -unwanted child i wanted not to be a mother didn't even feel love only wish him well.asked my family to help so the next thing was to treat my past as an adoption even though i gave the child to father the day of our divorce and told him the i wanted to start a new life and my past does not exist.until my sil started throwing hints around like "do i have any regrets and on so until she said if i could help her get her inheritance and i told her to get the h888 out and then she bought a plane ticket for our daughter and i told my husband let tell our daughter he said no and his family will not say anything either.Yeah he was fooled again.. i called up his sister if she messes with my family again i will have her arrested i hung up the phone,she called back to say if i think i going to keep her niece from her. I said try me. could my breakdown contribute to this or was it a nervous breakdown or bipolar

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

Hard to say. Bipolar with paranoia? Have you been diagnosed as bipolar? Have you ever talked to a psychiatrist before?

I see a lot of this kind of stuff at work (I'm a psych nurse). But these men and women feel that their behavior is completely and totally normal. You're obviously asking what's up, so that tells me that this is new to you.

Your behavior appears to be a psychotic nature. Psychosis is a disturbance in your thought patterns. I'd need more details to be more thorough. Has anything like this ever happened before?

If you feel that you were completely overwhelmed with stress, it is possible that you suffered from a BRIEF psychotic break. But without more details I can't say anything certain.

I would STRONGLY suggest you go see a professional about this, though.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Junior Member Array

yes i have seek treatment i guess the final question is will my husband side of the family ever go way and will i have to take lithum 4 ever?

Junior Member Array

the Dr and therapist state it possible i hide my past or was it that i was found out

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is a child to your first husband yes? So why does your husband's family want so much to be a part of your child's life?
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array OG612's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icuao2 View Post
    yes i have seek treatment i guess the final question is will my husband side of the family ever go way and will i have to take lithum 4 ever?
    Bipolar Disorder is treatable without taking lithium. Look in to alternative medicines.
    You can also try learning some Huna principles. Primarily their principle of MAKIA, or Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

OG
    Through hypnosis, I create confident men and women to succeed in all facets of their lives. This place will soon get very interesting

Junior Member Array

Default we decided

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    This is a child to your first husband yes? So why does your husband's family want so much to be a part of your child's life?
    yes.they fell we should tell our child that their is an sibling. the mil also think they will meet each other and not know.Up until my sil my current husband sister started snooping and brought back my past in my face being unaware i had been set-up by her twice and having my husbands mother(MIL) QUESTION MY MARRIAGE TO HER SON. and to this day she cover up everything that her daughter did to me.Also the sil drug my drink with an powerful drug but i had flash back and i told her father cause an inheritance and papers are forge by stepmother or ex-wife and my husband father also divorce my husband mother,many many years ago.She had been married 3 times since then And now what can i do without feeling "they are blood" said my mil and i don't want that(problems)

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well your husband knew about this other child and that child is not his blood or his families blood, nor their decision as to whether your new child should know about their stepsister/brother that's your decision your a big girl.

But, I get the impression that you are trying desperately to leave that child in your past... And, I feel that this is upsetting you without you knowing, it's causing pain. Maybe if you allowed this past child to know you love him/her and let him/her over time when older meet your new child it would be a good thing for you.

You must tell your husband at this stage it is your decision and has nothing to do with his family and to let it be for now.. But, perhaps if you offer that in the near future you will consider introducing this child to your later born child they may leave it alone.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!