Forum:

Thread: 8 weeks...slight cramping...spotting...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

Default 8 weeks...slight cramping...spotting...

Hi, I am just over 8 weeks pregnant and I have been getting cramps off and on since I found out I was pregnant...usually it is because I have bad gas...but now it feels like I am going to start my period, I also went to the washroom and when I wiped(TMI, sorry) I had a pinkish/white discharge on the toilet paper. Is that normal? I do not want to have another miscarriage, and last time I did have a miscarriage it was around the same time now.

If anybody could tell me what could be the cause that would be so helpful...I am so worried.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You need to be cautious at this stage. I personally feel that if you are spotting, call your Dr just to check in and talk to them. Mild cramping is somewhat normal as things are changing inside, even some slight spotting is. But ease your mind and call your Dr.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

I went to see my doctor...he said everything seems ok but to take it easy all weekend and rest, not to do any heavy lifting or anything at all which is okay with me. But the cramps are gone and all I have is slight spotting. I am still nervous. Also, I am not feeling nauseated at all anymore nor all my breasts sore anymore. I am peeing alot still and did almost throw up...