Forum:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: will masterbation affect my future baby?

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You have already posted this question here: http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...ture-baby.html

With you acknowledging you are happy with the response here

hearing someone who got pregnant and masterbated has made me really happy!
    and here...

.. well since i heard that from you, it has made me quite happpy!!
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

These threads have been merged. We do not permit repeated posting of essentially the same question by the same person.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Junior Member Array

thanks for the advice, although it was not that helpful.. lol i just need to know from women who have given birth and masterbated. i dont need to know about sex eds or anything. lol

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i just need to know from women who have given birth and masterbated. i dont need to know about sex eds or anything.
    No offense but sex ed is exactly the subject here. Masturbation physically does absolutely nothing to an unborn child. After a woman has given birth there is nothing about it that causes harm to that woman either. Unless a woman is masturbating with some sharp prodding object that is clearly physically a risk for personal injury there is nothing about masturbation that will harm an unborn child. If a woman rubs herself on the outside, there is zero contact with an unborn child. If a woman uses a toy during masturbation it is not going to harm the baby. Sex is absolutely okay during pregnancy, and masturbation with a toy mimicking that is no different. Contractions from an orgasm will also not harm the child. It is completely okay, safe, and will not harm a baby unless there is physically a reason that the masturbation technique will cause harm to the woman herself.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

VIP Member Array

I think a large majority of woman who have children have also masturbated before! I have one child and another on the way. I have masturbated before becoming pregnant, during pregnancy, and after pregnancy. Masturbation is completely natural and safe as long as your using safe objects (your hands, vibrator, dildo, etc) and will have no effect on your ability to get pregnant, or have healthy babies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123