Forum:

Thread: Randomly started bleeding two weeks after my period ended and now 5 days late?

Junior Member Array

Exclamation Randomly started bleeding two weeks after my period ended and now 5 days late?

So I've had the depo shot 3 times. The first 2 times I had no period and no effects what so ever. Then recently, the end of January I got it again after being off for about 6 months, & I had my regular period all 3 months. And i never went back for another shot that was due mid april. This past month I got off like usual, and exactly 2 weeks later I started bleeding , but it was light spotting then brownish the next day. It lasted about 2-3 days. Now I am 5 days late on my period. I went to the doctor while the spotting was happening and didn't take a pregnancy test, because they told me they didn't think I was, and to come back if my period was late. So just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this and if it's most likely that I'm pregnant. I wanted to wait a few more days before taking a pregnancy test ..

Junior Member Array

Hi i have experinced the same thing but i was on the pill for almost 4 years and now i spot out of nowhere i took a pregnancy test and it was negative too and i dont know how long it takes to get pregnant.

Banned from WH Array

It is not sure to say that either you are pregnant or not. Actually different women have different experiences during pregnancy. you should wait some days more and take a test.