Forum:

Thread: Sperm coming out when i go for the toilet after Sex

Junior Member Array

Default Sperm coming out when i go for the toilet after Sex

Hello everyone,

I am trying for my pregenancy for the past 4 months but unsucessful. My doctor adviced me to go to the toilet after i had sex inorder to avoid urinary infections. when ever i go to restroom after sex always the sperm comes out some times 2 to 3 drops and some times all of it. Is it normal that sperm comes out when we go for the restroom after sex. I am in a confusion state why it is happeing only for me...
    Please advice

Thanks..

Junior Member Array

Going to the bathroom right after sex when you are trying to have a baby lessens your chances of getting pregnant. The semen comes out because that's just how gravity works. After sex (if your looking to become pregnant) prop your hips up on a pillow to make sure that it doesn't run out.

Junior Member Array

I would Advise you to stay in bed, right after sex, even elevate the legs. Lil tips like placing a pillw beneath you, but NEVER get up right after when trying to get pregnant. At least thats what I have been told. Try to always be on the bottom, even though I got preggo anyways on my 1st pregancy.

Junior Member Array

Hi,

I totally agree with jazzgal72 and Cinnamommy, it's not advisable to get afterwards while trying to conceive. You should be on your back with elevated legs.
    Don't know if it's from experience, but a lot of pple advice the missionary position to be the best when wanting to get preggies.

I also have the same issue of sperm coming out.