Forum:

Thread: cheating husband and sister, maybe

Junior Member Array

Default cheating husband and sister, maybe

A year ago my sister moved in with my husband and I. She went through a pretty ugly divorce. My sister is the type of woman who is kind and generous and is always helping others.

Lately though, I'm thinking that something might be going on. My husband has been giving her back massages because she hurt her neck and I must say even though he rubs her back in front of me, it's pretty obvious that he likes what he's doing. Last night, she had just come back from the chiropractor and two hours later he was working on her neck and back again. This time he was using a message oil and asked her if she would like to have her temples rubbed also. So he began rubbing her temples, down her cheeks and down the neck onto the back. After about 1 hour they quit and she went to bed.
    He also gave her a neckless for Xmas. Nothing special but she's not taken it off either.
    My sister lives in our basement, and lately he's always down there helping her with laundry or something.
    Now, I've never caught them together or anything like this at all, but I'm beginning to wonder what's going on.

Any help out there?

VIP Member Array

Having another woman live with you can be a problem. I trust my sister and most would not do anything. Your husband on the other hand sounds like he is crossing the line. Your sister might be uncomfortable to ask him to stop or she might feel rude to tell him not to touch her. If it were me. I would talk to my sister and ask her not to let my husband rub her down all the time. My sister would understand and I'm sure yours will too. Sounds like your husband is having a "sister" sex fantasy that he needs to get out of his head. You should also have a talk with your husband and tell him to keep his hands to himself.

C
    Member Array

You are a wonderful and kind sister, but you are not blind......Stop it before it starts if it hasn't already. Tell her you love her and to find her own place. Stop ignoring the obvious signs because she is your sister. Sister's have sexual heat just like any other woman. Despite needing all the rubs, she obviously is not dead and just may be more alive than you realize. I consider a back rub very erotic and I love it.

My sister made a very obvious and bold play for my husband. She was married but this made no difference to her. She was so used to having her own way that this really didn't bother her. Looking back I wonder why I tolerated her as long as I did. He never took the bait but she presented it way too often. I probably did this trying to keep the perfect "Happy Family" that really does not exist.

Sometimes we women are so st**pid that I think we were born with blinders on and we don't open our eyes for the first 40 years of our life. But when we do, it is katy bare the door. Then we are this hot and very maturing woman. Believe me this will be a Topic too....
    Last edited by C; 12-30-2007 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Just looked at this and realized I never finished it...

Senior Member Array JubesInquest's Avatar

I agree... tell your sister you love her, but you won't tolerate any nonsense. If she just went to a chiropractor, then go to a massage therapist if she needs a back rub. Your husband is not the one for that.

I'd get in the husband's case, too, because he should have told your sister that this isn't appropriate and disrespectful to his wife, and if she needs a back rub, let her fingers do the walking in the yellow pages and find a massage therapist.

Your sis is going to have to step-up her efforts to move.
    Last edited by JubesInquest; 01-03-2008 at 12:38 PM.
    Quitters never win; Winners don't give in

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JubesInquest View Post
    I agree... tell your sister you love her, but you won't tolerate any nonsense. If she just went to a chiropractor, then go to a massage therapist if she needs a back rub. Your husband is not the one for that.

I'd get in the husband's case, too, because he should have told your sister that this isn't appropriate and disrespectful to his wife, and if she needs a back rub, let her fingers do the walking in the yellow pages and find a massage therapist.

Your sis is going to have to step-up her efforts to move.
    I agree with this 100%

Junior Member Array

I Understand Why You Are Concerned! This Definately Is Not Normal Behavior. Try Massaging Your Sister's Neck And Back Yourself To Avoid Any Problems. But As Far As The Helping Do Laundry And All The Other ********......hell No Your Sister Should Know Better First. And Then Your Husband Should Also Know Better. Point Blank Something Ain't Right.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array misskitty3's Avatar

Default to the OP

what's going on with your situation? did you take the advice given here and apply it, or have things got worse? just wondering b/c this is a serious subject and i find it interesting as to why a sister and husband would act this way...

good luck either way.
    Miss Kitty