Forum:

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Penis size - a body with a view?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Default Penis size - a body with a view?

Guys I don't mean this to be offensive in any way. This is something I'm just curious about.

Ladies, from your experience can you probably guess the size of a man's penis by looking at him with clothes on?

For instance, one while I heard look at the hand size. I know that's not true anymore.

Then I heard look at the size of the feet. That seems to be a little bit more accurate.
    Then a friend of mine said "tall slender men" are more "you know" equipped.

So ladies, any input from your perspective on what you have actually experienced? No guess work please.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

One of my college teachers is about 6"5 wide built (Rugby player...yum) and I always thought 'yeah he must have a biggen'
    I walked into my lesson one day and he was wearing tight trousers and there it was, perfectly tucked down his right leg...it was absolutely huge!!

then on the other hand, Ive got a friend who's a big guy, quite muscular, a true lad! Just the type you'd expect to be packing a large one! At a party once he had a bit too much to drink and stripped off...Safe to say even the boys at the party were disappointed let alone the girls! The boys faces were a picture! It was as if their leader had been forced to surrender and all hope was lost

Hilarious

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's no way to know.

The only slightly justifiable indicator is: Black > White > Yellow.

Blog Entries

Generally, what you're going to see when a man is clothed is his flaccid penis ... in everyday occurrances, I mean.
    And we all know that size flaccid is no indicator of size when erect. Of course, if you happen to see someone in bicycle shorts that appears hung like a mule (and if you can rule out the possibility of a rolled-up sock) then he would probably have a sizable erection. But the reverse isn't generally true.

One of the most erotic things to happen to me during my single years was this one time I took my girlfriend's nephews to an amusement park for the day. I was a summer day and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. One of the rides was a water ride, so of course I got all wet and even though I pretty much dried out over the course of the day, my undies were still pretty damp. So I spent the whole afternoon feeling cold and damp in that area, which made my you-know-what all small and shriveled up. It wasn't until we made it back to my car that I was able to slip out of the wet undies, and then I was just wearing my shorts with nothing underneath. We took the kids back to her sisters and then, as we were driving home, I let her know, in that unspoken language all couples have, that I was feeling frisky. So we found a turn-off on the highway that would afford us some privacy, and she went down on me after what seemed like an eternity of manual foreplay. I really can't express how wonderful it felt for my small, shriveled little member to be restored to its rightful glory.

So, the answer is no, you can never tell, you can't compare flaccid to erect, ever.

There seems to be some "race" related differences in penis size. I think this research is pretty well documented.

Aside from that, within a given race, there is a wide disparity in penis sizes. Like many of you, I've heard penis size is related to the size of the nose, ears, hands, feet, overall height, etc. Those things seem to be total BS. I don't know of any measure that is an accurate gauge of what a man's penis size is subject to being.

Perhaps if you would like to estimate a guys penis size, rather than look at his hands, his nose, his ears, teeth, foot size, etc. Maybe you would be better off checking out his PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!

After all, that is the only REAL indicator of what he has.

Just know that even that is a weak indicator. The size of a man's package under normal (un-aroused) circumstances really doesn't relate to the size of his package under "aroused" circumstances. The only exception to this is the case of a guy who has a 10 incher flacid, you can pretty much guess he's not going to be 5" erect...right?

Oh well, glad this isn't my concern...hahaha. I have had ladies tell me I have a really NICE package. The reality is that I'm only barely above average. In any event, it's an interesting topic to discuss.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire(m) View Post
    There seems to be some "race" related differences in penis size. I think this research is pretty well documented.

Aside from that, within a given race, there is a wide disparity in penis sizes. Like many of you, I've heard penis size is related to the size of the nose, ears, hands, feet, overall height, etc. Those things seem to be total BS. I don't know of any measure that is an accurate gauge of what a man's penis size is subject to being.

Perhaps if you would like to estimate a guys penis size, rather than look at his hands, his nose, his ears, teeth, foot size, etc. Maybe you would be better off checking out his PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!

After all, that is the only REAL indicator of what he has.

Just know that even that is a weak indicator. The size of a man's package under normal (un-aroused) circumstances really doesn't relate to the size of his package under "aroused" circumstances. The only exception to this is the case of a guy who has a 10 incher flacid, you can pretty much guess he's not going to be 5" erect...right?

Oh well, glad this isn't my concern...hahaha. I have had ladies tell me I have a really NICE package. The reality is that I'm only barely above average. In any event, it's an interesting topic to discuss.

Cheers.
    Well, that was funny. The reason all this came up is a guy I'm dating turned out to be smaller than I was expecting. I'm not so sure if this is going to work out. Going to be an interesting "ride", I mean "situation".

VIP Member Array

Well, that was funny. The reason all this came up is a guy I'm dating turned out to be smaller than I was expecting. I'm not so sure if this is going to work out. Going to be an interesting "ride", I mean "situation".

Hi commonsence,

What happened with "size does not matter"?

I am still a firm believer of that saying, absolutely.

The package does not matter and is no guarantee for wild, satisfying, mind blowing sex.

The guy himself matters, the relationship you have with him matters, these are factors that will make you enjoy the trip with him, not his package.

At least in my experience.

Enjoy!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by commonsense View Post

haha... owwwww you've changed the thread, lol....

Yeah it's way hard to find that out until you "find that out" it can look bigger than it is, or smaller than it is.

Now, let me tell you something ahhh CW...

When i was younger, so much younger than today, never thougth ... help me if you can I'm feeling down and I do appreciate you being round etc, etc,

What do you mean your not sure if it will work out based on size?

lol.

What it won't work out on is based on his experience in "pleasuring" being naughty ..... one man comes to mind, i shocked the.....out of him and me.........he was tiny...........true story... sorry you lot since when do i answer these things but only ever to explain and offer my 2 cents...

I will never, ever, ever, forget him as long as I live.

He was younger, i was way younger but he was younger, and learn't the art of pleasing... I went out with him for quite a while however, first experience:

Where he took me no one has beaten , waiting, waiting, waiting anyways, i jumped him like there was no tomorrow I had the "time of my life and I ...... and I owe it all to you , do, do, do, do do, silly CW, lol, so the point being, I was so electric I jumped him he was like WT and I was like IN HEAVEN, hot and heavy and felt electric from beginning till end, get the point?

Now, if he aint that, then yep sorry.... But never look at size, it DOES NOT MATTER I ever since KNOW it's not what you got it's how you do EVERYTHING...

So, if he aint that sorry by, BUT, don't ever look at size you will always be suprised.

AMEN

Seeya, bugger i talked about my past "that way" bugger twice.

pftttt...
    CW
    Do we not realise that in order to find a soul
    It doesn't happen over night
    if truth were to be told.

Like everything in life that's hard to achieve
    you must believe!

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by commonsense View Post
    Please tell us that it's under six inches, otherwise you'll make a lot of men feel inadequate .. Gosh darn it it's only 9 inches, how's that supposed to do anything ...

I think maybe an interesting thread for the guys would be, if you were a woman, what size would you honestly want?

Page 1 of 12 123 11 ... LastLast