Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tight Vagina

Junior Member Array

Default Tight Vagina

My girl friend's virgina seems too tight and she gets hurt when i try to make love to her.She does not also get wet easily ontime,even when i caress her.Sometimes i would need to wet her with my semen to be able to insert my penis.It gets me tired.what do i have to do to make her have a less tight virgina and get wet faster?

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

Invest in some lube and try something to get her in the mood rather than getting straight to the touching! Like a romantic night, passionate kissing, teasing each other for a good 20 minutes or so then when you get round to it, dedicate the foreplay to her needs like going down on her, using fingers etc..

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sounds like you are a goal driven guy, you know what you want and you want it now! Women's bodies don't work that way, we take our own sweet time and the more pressure the more time it takes. Take deep breath or two, slow down and start learning to enjoy the journey. Many of us, with positive sexual experience develop a level of response that we are ready just about anytime, anywhere, but that takes time, and lots of good experiences to tune our responses.

Arrousing her starts long before you are thinking you are ready for sex. Treating her caringly, affectionate or teasing text msgs, emails, phone, words - women are very verbal - we need to hear it. Caring, nonsexual touch, being considerate, giving her a hand with something (doesn't mean you have to do it all for her) letting her know she is special, you care and want to pleasure her. As you get older, you will come to value a 'tight' woman, keeping that muscle tone takes work especially after babies. Women need to relax into arousal, especially less experienced women. Think of it as a game, just how aroused can you help her get? What level can you take her to? The best lovers when I was young (and now ) were those who would take the time. One boyfriend in particular would spend 3 or 4 hours exploring my body, responses and what did and didn't get me going. He taught me a lot about my body and would have me begging. I would be so aroused that darn near anything would bring me to orgasm.

Remember this isn't about what you think will arouse her, every woman is different. This is about learning what will turn her on today, tomorrow will be different. Do a good job, treat loving making as the art form it is, and the day will come when she says, I want you right now, right here! Of course the next time will be different. Nature has her variances and making young men always ready and young women needing time and care, is one of them. If you want to be a good lover, learn to enjoy the arousal process. Give DonJuan with Johnny Depp a watch, somebody wrtiting that understood women.

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chereo View Post
    She does not also get wet easily ontime,even when i caress her
    On time? There is a time limit?!

Even when you caress her? You mean you sometimes dont?!

Quote Originally Posted by chereo
    It gets me tired.what do i have to do to make her have a less tight virgina and get wet faster?
    Google foreplay, read a book on foreplay.

Sorry, but you touched a nerve.

If you want a kinder reply, read the 2 ladies above.
    “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

Brother -Take it fr: someone who's 50, and still learning. If you don't learn to be patient and do more that caress your are definitely not going to be successful with the women, That's a fact.

If I would have ever said to my wife she was not on time, she would tell me it's time to jump in the lake! Slow down, think about her, you know what I mean?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

First, since you're a guy, let's get some basic terminology out of the way:

- It's "vagina" not "virgina".

- it's "pre-ejaculatory fluid" or "pre-cum", not "semen", if you're referring to the stuff that comes out when you first get a hard-on.

If you live in or near a major city, find a sex store, and buy some lube in small packets. The best brand for male-female stuff is "Liquid Silk" since it has almost the same texture as a woman's natural, um, juices.

I think the thing most girls want guys to know is that it's the simple things that get them wet. Being a good kisser is really important. Being good with your hands is important. When a guy is horny, it's about his d**ck being hard. But when a girl is horny, it's something she feels in her entire body, and the end result is that her p**ssy gets wet. That's how it works.

Be a good kisser. If you can tell she's getting into it when you're just making out, you're already more than halfway there. You know you're doing it right when you reach down and she's already wet.

Good luck. Enjoy your youth.

Registered User Array
    Blog Entries

Richard has made a very good point.

Kissing is a big score with the women. If you can not kiss and can not touch her right, she will not get into it. But if you do, she will feel something and her body can't really resist. That will start up passion and then passion leads to many other things.
    Sure she can fake it, (which I will never understand how) but think of it this way:

Start with the basics, kissing touching etc. If she can't get wet enough, you should have longer foreplay and more intense foreplay. Hey it is great to be the one who gets alot dont to them. but don't be so selfish, don't just do her, you have to caress her. Touch, feel, lick, nibble, bite, and much much more. If that isn't working try erotic games, movies, acting, role-play or something. You have to let her know she is something important and let her feel with excitement. Do oral to her, And don't just lick like a lolipop, get into it. use toys, creams, or anything that can be stimulating.
    Sometimes people need a bit more than just 5 minutes.
    Just dont go down south right away. Caress her body as if you were a blind man trying to vision what he feels. Use your toung and explore her body from her lips to ther neck to her chest. The slowly down her stomach and dont for the gold just yet. let her want it bad. Slide your tounge to one of her inner thighs, then you tease her. Alot can be acomplished with teasing alone. She will get wet I asure you this if you try what I am telling you. She will squirm and maybe even want to push your head to the right spot. But don't let it happen right away. Tease, caress, and explore. Then after she is arching her back and almost begging, then go for the gold with oral. After awhile if your getting a bit tired, slide your toung back up her thighs and to her chest. Take some time there too. And always, repeat always keep your hand around her hips, ***** and chest and back while you explore her body. She will almost attack like a wild cat jumping on its prey.
    This works for me alot. I have no problem with women getting wet. Sometime they get too wet its almost like a slip and slide. But this is not just a 5 minute ordeal. This is what I love about forplay. It is something I do to someone I am into with a connection. So to me it isnt a job that needs to be done, it is something that just happens like wakeing up everyday.
    I am no expert by all means, but this worked for me and her.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well JWB and Richard, you are certainly men Chereo should listen to. I like the way you think!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array crzyredhead21's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OMG!!!! Sorry but just readin that was sooooo hot!!!! Yes Yes Yes!!!! This is what has ben missing... men are sooo selfish soemtimes! You just need to take the time and frankly be greateful the your g/f has such a tight vagina! Hope you listen to JWB!! God knows I am printing his response out and handing it to my b/f!

Joy
    Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Joy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

crzyredhead21 you just cracked me up to tears!! I hope your bf memorizes it lol.

chereo - Richard and JWB gave you a road map and if you get lost ask your gf for directions Making love is an expression of self so take your time and enjoy it. If your gf is not getting wet fast she could be a lil nervous and i know you want to have that release of pleasure too. Maybe she could do a hand job or a BJ to you first take the edge off. If you've hurt her in the past then nerves are coming into play she is expecting it to hurt .... she is not relaxing she is waiting for pain not pleasure. slow it down its all good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast