Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Frequent Anal Sex Harmful?

Junior Member Array

Default Is Frequent Anal Sex Harmful?

Hi i'm new here but this seems like the place to ask this.

My boyfriend as asked if we can just have anal sex as he much prefers it. I like anal too and have no problem with this. We live together and are young (22 and 30) so a have sex 4-8 times a week.

Will having anal sex the often cause any harm to me? We both know what were doing so there are no technique issues but will it damage the tissue and mucles?

Thanks

May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Erm, it's difficult to tell where the urban legend stops and the truth starts.

I wouldn't imagine it's great to do it THAT much, maybe alternate? haha.

I must say you're being very understanding of his preference...

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

hmm.. that is difficult, I would say once you get "discomfort" take a break ?
    "We easily see what is done to us,
    Before we see what we are doing to our mate!"

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouswhitefemale View Post
    I must say you're being very understanding of his preference...
    I'm one of the fewer lucky girls that really do get pleasure out of anal. My preference is pretty much 50/50 on 'which sex' i have so i don't mind him heading up there as he likes it more.

Thanks for the replies keep them comming, are there any other girls out there that just do anal with there partners? I guess i'll try it and see if it get uncomfortable after a while.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Its possible to begin to loose the tightness of the sphinxster mustles but I would imagine that would take quite a bit of pounding on a regular basis.
    Do you find any issues with going potty after anal sex of any kind?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Hystorm's Avatar

Oops, I meant: muscles

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There is research on this. look it up. Looks like it would take an awful lot to cause real problems so long as you aren't too rough and don't cause tearing. Some study said essentially you'd have to be fisting daily to end up with rectal incontinence. People who use enemas regularly to clean out can become dependant on them and lose the abilty to have a bowel movement w/o, don't know if that would be true of frequent anal.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hystorm View Post
    Its possible to begin to loose the tightness of the sphinxster mustles but I would imagine that would take quite a bit of pounding on a regular basis.
    Do you find any issues with going potty after anal sex of any kind?
    nope i don't suffer any discomfort

Junior Member Array

My wife and I have been having frequent anal sex for over 16 years. A couple of years ago we both agreed we much prefer anal sex to vaginal. We haven't had vaginal sex since (just no interest on either of our parts), and have anal sex about five times a week. We've never used a condom and I always - er, finish there. In all this time she has never experienced any problem as a result.

So, I think it's safe to have anal sex as much as the two of you desire. I think this is a wonderful gift you are giving your boyfriend. I hope you experience the kind of intense orgasms that made my wife prefer anal sex. That way you will enjoy it as much as he does.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by Luvmywifesass View Post
    My wife and I have been having frequent anal sex for over 16 years. A couple of years ago we both agreed we much prefer anal sex to vaginal. We haven't had vaginal sex since (just no interest on either of our parts), and have anal sex about five times a week. We've never used a condom and I always - er, finish there. In all this time she has never experienced any problem as a result.

So, I think it's safe to have anal sex as much as the two of you desire. I think this is a wonderful gift you are giving your boyfriend. I hope you experience the kind of intense orgasms that made my wife prefer anal sex. That way you will enjoy it as much as he does.
    You haven't had vaginal sex in 16 years? Holy . I guess whatever floats your boat! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast