Forum:

Thread: Rimjob

Junior Member Array

Default Rimjob

I'm a man and for a while now, I have had a sexual fantasy. I want to rim my girlfriend's perfect little . I'm a bit nervous about asking so, girls, in general do you enjoy rimming and do many women rim their men in return?

Junior Member Array

It's not something I've tried or am interested in and I don't know many girls who have done it. This is something you need to talk about, because there's not really a good way to "introduce" it nonverbally.

Junior Member Array

well i love it...and i love doing it to my husband....

i guess it happened by accident many many moons ago and have never looked back...

in relation to your situation..just ask her she can only say two things..yes or no... Im all for experimenting to see what i do like or dont...so perhaps you can explore this together...

and yes it's amazing...even for the guy

VIP Member Array

I love it too.... and I've introduced a couple of men to the joy of being rimmed themselves! Sometimes they fight it, worrying it makes them less 'manly' but then secretly they really love it! To be honest it's that inner turmoil they have that really turns me on!

VIP Member Array

I think it's possible to introduce the idea during sex. Especially when performing oral sex on her, you could venture a little south. Guage her reaction, stop if she's uncomfortable. Talk to her the whole way through. As you're getting closer, tell her you want to lick her there....if she's comfortable with anal sex she's more likely to say yes. If you haven't had anal sex with her then it's all the more important to get talking!

Blog Entries

"Girl, if you're into rimmin' it's only safe if you're swimmin' ..."
    Ahem, that's the end of the rap break.
    I don't really dig rimming. I guess my bottom's just not so sensitive. I don't rim my man, neither have I ever rimmed a man. But having it done to me never really did anything for me, so maybe that explains my aversion. I think I would enjoy the inner turmoil, but I'd have to make sure he were squeaky clean to start with.

VIP Member Array

Ha ha....must try it swimming! Squeaky clean is vital....otherwise they get no action!!!!

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Having had Hep A (the least type- you get over it with no lasting effect) just from eating a leafy green salad someone who hadn't washed well enough prepared, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It is a miserable experience. So while I agree it feels good, please be clean, clean! Or use a barrier.

Junior Member Array

oh yes hygiene is a must...i go one step further hubby has to have his brazillian done as well as mine before my tongue ventures to his delightful little hole...mmmm

oh we love rimmin n swimmin!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array lovemyself1's Avatar

i had someone do that to me once, it was a different sensation..i did enjoy it, but i have never done it to a man...he'd have to reeeeaaaaallllllyyyy want it. i guess try it out on her but dont ask her to do it to you right away...give it time. if she enjoys it then maybe she would like to give you the same pleasure.
    Smile...it's not so bad.