Forum:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Small penis?

Junior Member Array

Default Small penis?

My boyfriend and I had intercourse for the first time the other night, and I couldn't help but notice his (unusually?) small penis. I couldn't even tell if it was in or not. Has that happened to anyone else? How do I tell him?!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

sex kitten01
    there is a chance you have a rare disease called Vaginismus this is when your vagina muscles have spasms that make it hard for a penis to enter. you may also have MRKH or vaginal agenesis and in that case they have vagina stretchers or surgery.
    ???? This is from another post, you did....... Very profound, statements.

Anyways, calling...T...

But, why would you want to tell him?

Why put someone down?

If it's not what you want, walk...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Yeah I wouldn't think its all necessary to tell him. I am sure he is fully well aware of his size. If its a deal breaker for you, just back on out of the relationship. But don't make him feel even worse about his penis than he likely already does. Theres nothing he can do about it, it is what it is.

Small is relative as well.. how small are we talking here? Say you wore a push up bra on a date, your guy thought your boobs were bigger with all that padding. You pop your bra off before sex and he thinks whoa, they sure are a lot smaller than I thought. I wonder how I can tell her that her boobs are small?

We'd think he was total jerk. Not saying you are jerk. Maybe you just phrased it in an unintended way. If you are saying you like the guy and want to stick around although he has a small penis and are looking for guidence on how to make the sex pleasurable thats a different question alltogether.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

YES! This has happened, I actually fell asleep! We were on our sides and trying to be quiet 'cause there were other people in the room. I wouldn't tell him, I'd just bail or get him a ring or something. Whatever you do, don't tell your big mouth friend who in turn tells EVERYONE!!! I felt so bad after that I coldn't even look at him, I'm sure he knew if was my fault everyone knew about his penis... which was like the size of my thumb.
    NubbinsUp likes this.

Junior Member Array

I have a small penis and have had no complaints,mine is about 4 inchs erect!!so ?
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 02-18-2009 at 12:54 AM. Reason: tad in-appropriate

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array ThexMrs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by woodgate21 View Post
    I have a small penis and have had no complaints,mine is about 4 inchs erect!!so !?
    Confidence... I love it.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 02-18-2009 at 02:44 PM.
    "All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

Junior Member Array

Lol!well not that confident actually am rather ashamed!!

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array ThexMrs's Avatar

Thumbs up

Well be confident... Use what you got and use it well. Size isn't everything.

"All the beats and melodies keep realities at bay but what happens when the records done and starts to fade away? Alone within myself again, I try to veil away my pain. The dirty grey surrounding me 'round..... And now I hear no sound."

Blog Entries

sex kitten01
    there is a chance you have a rare disease called Vaginismus this is when your vagina muscles have spasms that make it hard for a penis to enter. you may also have MRKH or vaginal agenesis and in that...
    sex kitten01
    I couldn't even tell if it was in or not.
    Top quote taken from your other thread...

I don't get how you understand a rare disease which makes it hard for a penis to enter, but yet you personally dont' know if your boyfriend entered?

CW

Blog Entries

pftt.. We like real men, it's not what you got remember that.. and never be ashamed at what was dealt, rather make it into a positive as to "all that you can give, they get", get it?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast