Forum:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Cum on my face?!

I don't like it on my face as I believe the face is the place of respect for a person. I've let my fiance come on my stomach & breasts. Once he came by mistake on my face and I nearly cried as I felt very humiliated. I know some of you might not agree with my opinion about the face but that is my view. We women are different. Some of us like it on our face and some do not. I like oral though. I love the passionate kiss which we enjoy after oral sex, in fact much more than the oral sex. He says he loves kissing me after I've done oral on him.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Miya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Noor, You're perfectly justified in your belief. I enjoy hearing how different people in different places feel about the same thing.
    Do not dwell in the past,
    do not dream of the future,
    concentrate the mind on the present moment.

-Lord Buddha

Junior Member Array

I am loving it, when he cums on my face...

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lanika View Post
    I am loving it, when he cums on my face...
    I am not a fan of giving oral at all but have a girlfriend who thinks it is the greatest thing and has on occasion orgasmed while giving blow jobs, granted she is helping herself along a little but but she told me that she finds it to be a huge turn on when a man asks her to do that and she said she feels she has pleaed him and is proud of her accomplishment when he deposits a huge load on her face, weird huh? She also is a huge fan of anal sex also whiich I do but not near as often as her.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Theresa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NDNICEGUY View Post
    I need to find me a woman who is open, williing to try new things but be happy with the man she has. They must be out there somewherE? I need to ask you women out there a question, do you truly enjoy giving oral or is it something you do so your man will reciprocate, which leads me to the other question do most women like receiving oral? One other thing how many women have tried or enjoy anal sex?
    I enjoy giving my DH oral as I know he loves it when I do. It is all about pleasing each other which I am working on.

We will take care of our men but we also expect them to take care of us!!!

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NDNICEGUY View Post
    I can only imagine how that would feel since it has been many years since I have recieved and it was from a woman who did not like doing it so it was short and not great to say the least! I enjoy giving women oral and have been told I am very good at it, would be nice to be on the receiving end from a woman who loves to do it
    You've definitely been thrown for a loop, there's no doubt about that. In the end, it sounds as if this it is for the best!

Don't give up, build up that confidence, there is someone out there for you who will give you as much pleasure (willingly and enjoy it!) as you give her!
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Junior Member Array

Sometimes this can be about your comfort zone in the bedroom, and sometimes it has to do with your partner...just an idea. I was married for 15 years, and never did anything unconventional, not even oral sex. In all honesty, my husband just didn't turn me on, but I never realized that was the case. He was my first and only. I've been divorced for 4 years, dating the same fantastic man for 3 years, and I can't get enough of him. I would venture to say we've tried just about everything under the sun, and it's rare to try something we don't like. I NEVER would have tried the face/cum shot with anyone else. Not only does my boyfriend make me feel incredibly safe and protected, but everything about him is a turn on to me. His scent, his skin, the way his hands feel...and even his cum

That said, if you are absolutely repulsed by this idea, then don't do it right now...BUT, life is long, and you never know if/when/who might change your mind...keep it open
    ~Christysue~

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Quote Originally Posted by noor View Post
    I don't like it on my face as I believe the face is the place of respect for a person. I've let my fiance come on my stomach & breasts. Once he came by mistake on my face and I nearly cried as I felt very humiliated. I know some of you might not agree with my opinion about the face but that is my view. We women are different. Some of us like it on our face and some do not. I like oral though. I love the passionate kiss which we enjoy after oral sex, in fact much more than the oral sex. He says he loves kissing me after I've done oral on him.
    I agree 100% with you!

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array Isabellacat's Avatar

I don't mind getting cummed on my face, but if it gets in my eyes definitely no way. I went down on a guy one time and when I let him shoot it on my face,he accidently shot it in my eye. He laughed but to me it hurt like ,felt like someone shot salty sea water in my eye and it took me the whole night just to wash it out ewww. So I guess I should say I'm not a fan unless he's a good aimer. I don't mind it on my cheek, feels good for some reason.

Junior Member Array

I really can't understand because watching penis in partner's mouth is exciting for most of the men. It is a big turn on . I am sure most of the males agree here and even women enjoy watching excitement on face of their partners.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast