Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best position for best vaginal orgasm

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

Default Best position for best vaginal orgasm

ok, so I know many women are different, but I have been perusing the forum tonight and I have seen a lot of talks about orgasms, mens and womens.

So, for you, what works best for you to come to a screaming orgasm? I have texted a couple current partners and some old ones and none have a specific position, 1 said she orgasms the hardest when I (lol near hold her down so I can do this) go down on her until she pushes my head away because she cant take it any more.

just looking for some opinions, experiences, or thoughts.... you can never learn too much :P
    "We easily see what is done to us,
    Before we see what we are doing to our mate!"

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array amaranthine's Avatar

Girl on top works pretty well. If she rubs her clit while on top, she'll probably have a better, more intense one.
    Or, she could lie on her stomach and you could try doggie style. That position in general makes it easier to hit the G-spot, and gives you good access to her clit.
    It can be hard to give a woman an orgasm just from vaginal stimulation, so I wouldn't rule out touching the clit for any position. I tend to let myself feel dizzy from vaginal sex alone before I start to touch myself. I find this makes orgasms come much quicker and easier.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sounds like your life is getting happier! I'm glad for you.
    This not only varies from woman to woman but from time to time. I find variations of the good ole missionary work well, legs up over his shoulders, hips elevated is really good. On my side, lower leg extended, top leg bent 90 degrees or so works very nicely. Varying the intensity can help build it, several good strong, fast thrusts and then some slower or more shallow. The One Hour Orgasm, give detailed instructions for both on using your hands very effectively. I find a slap on the fanny at the right moment can help keep my focus where it should be.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

both of you have mentioned things that I regularly do, so at least I am on the right track.

I dont claim to be a complete stud in the bedroom, but I have a good amount of repeat business :P so I am always looking to get a tip or something to add to my routine.

thanks, hope your sex lives continue to be good ones!
    "We easily see what is done to us,
    Before we see what we are doing to our mate!"

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I personally achieve the best vaginal orgasm during good old fashioned missionary, and on a break from working from the bottom like I enjoy doing. When I am able to lower my legs from over his shoulders.. and just relax them on the bed, digging in a little and let him put his stroking to work and the only thing I have to think about is how good it feels.. that is when I get the best one.

For me a clitoral orgasm is easier to achieve in almost any position that I am getting stimulation to it from me, or him, or rubbing my body on some part of his body. But gspot/vaginal orgasms require me to let go mentally and just focus on sensation.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

For me it's about finding the right spot, then having patience. Alot of times guys want to play "100 positions" and by the time I'm starting to REALLY enjoy one he moves. :0) When I'm using my toy I like to lie on my back, hips raised, legs spread.....and basically after I insert my B.O.B. i move it up and down repeatedly until I cum. It really isn't the in/out motion that does it for me. When I'm with a real guy (lol) I like to be on top in a riding back and forth motion which has given me the most intense orgasms. Also, on my stomach with him lying on my back. In this position, he has to be totally still and let me do the backwards thrusting from underneath......wow...that's a nice one.

Junior Member Array

Default I dont think so..

The last stated position doesnt work properly. i ve tried it myself. my husband and me had sex in many style but why i am not getting satisfied..

Junior Member Array

My wife is one of those rare creatures who reaches orgasm through penetration rather than direct clitoral stimulation.

Missionary, balls deep and as hard as I can pump her brings her to orgasm quickly. The harder and deeper the quicker she comes. She only comes twice though no matter how long a session lasts.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array shweedart's Avatar

Me on top...very effective! Especially if he holds my bum or my hips and grinds me into him. Which is helpful cos when I'm close I can't keep a rhythm cos my legs don't work so if he keeps me moving it's fantastic

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Casey715's Avatar

Unless she is fibbing to me, and if she is then she had better continue, then she is a totally different sexual creature. Because when she is into it, (88% of the time, give or take) I can do no wrong. Except doggy style. Never has she obtained an orgasm, with me, in this position. With other partners she has....hmmm. Oral, missionary, her ridding on top regular or reverse cowgirl, legs up with me on top, whatever....it just works. I'm a very lucky feller. The position shweedart describes is spot on. I know for a fact this is Dee's most favorite. She says it allows her to rub her clit against my pelvic bone. And if she leans forward my penis rubs her G-spot, this is my fav. because sometimes she will 'squirt'.
    I am happy because I am content with who I am. My wife is not responsible for my happiness, she enhances my happiness because she is so good to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast