Forum:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think about a guy who wears women's panties?

Junior Member Array

Question What do you think about a guy who wears women's panties?

I know this is way out there for some of you, but hopefully not for all of you, because I would like some straight and honest answers.

Here is my little story. Without beating around the bush, I'm a 26 year old guy who enjoys wearing women's panties. To kill and misconceptions here, I am not gay, or bi (I love the ladies thank you!), I am not overweight in the least bit, and I'm a field systems engineer that works with things that make other things go boom.

Here are some reasons that I like wearing panties.

1. They are comfy... more so than my men's underwear
    2. They actually fit very nicely
    3. I love the way they feel, especially my satin panties
    4. I like how they are not "boring"... why cant a guy like satin, lace, and frilly things?
    5. I like how its a little "taboo" and naughty
    6. It just plain old turns me on to wear them
    7. In a way, and this may sound silly, but I feel closer to my woman when I wear them

Here is a serious question for all of you ladies. If you caught your boyfriend or husband wearing your underwear, or if they asked you to wear them; how could you react?

More than once, I've walked into a Victoria's Secret to buy my underwear. In fact, I love the Body by Victoria line... they are so comfy! But anyway, I've never actually admitted to the fact that I was buying the panties for myself. Do you think that the clerks would suspect at all?

Anyway, I can't really remember when I started wearing, or wanting to wear panties, it just kinda happened one day. I guess I was more intrigued than anything, and just wanted to step outside the box for once. I found that the panties I like to wear the most are thongs, and hipster/boyshorts, especially if they are made out of satin, or soft and lacey. My favorite colors are black, white, pink, and the odball colors like orange, or lime green.

Well, call it a fetish, or being weird, or whatever, but I enjoy it. What do you all think? Again, I apologize for being a guy posting in a women's forum, but I want a true response from women. I guess I'm just trying to understand from your perspective is all. Please be honest, and thank you ladies

Blog Entries

I would tell him to buy his own dang panties and not to stretch mine out, please. I'd probably be a little uncomfortable with it, sure, but I like to wear boxers from time to time, so who am I to judge?

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    I would tell him to buy his own dang panties and not to stretch mine out, please. I'd probably be a little uncomfortable with it, sure, but I like to wear boxers from time to time, so who am I to judge?
    lol interesting response, I have a feeling most guys would not fit into their girls panties, although I do like seeing my woman wear my boxers. Glad to see that you are somewhat understanding though.

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

Being totally and completely honest.....I'd be turned off by it. Most of that probably comes from the fact that I'm not attracted to feminine men. I like big manly rough and tough men, and if I happened to catch one of them in my underwear (unless it was for a joke), or in any womans underwear for that matter, I'd be a bit freaked out by it.

There are men who are straight...but marry and end up sneaking behind their wives backs cross dressing. A pair of panties might then turn into panties AND bra....then maybe even some makeup..a wig....panty hose...etc. So no...considering they make boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, thongs....in all different kinds of fabrics including silk and satin.........I wouldn't be "cool" with it if my dude wore womens undies.

Strictly personal preference...not judging you... if you're cool with it, and your lady is cool with it....then more power to ya.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I have to totally agree with BD, in my personal preference: I like the opposite sex to be well... opposite , I don't want to compete with my bf for who has a sexier lingerie drawer BUT that being said, love is love is love. If the man I loved told me that he liked to do that, and I could believe that he still wanted and loved me just as much as always .. I wouldn't mind it one bit.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
    Being totally and completely honest.....I'd be turned off by it. Most of that probably comes from the fact that I'm not attracted to feminine men. I like big manly rough and tough men, and if I happened to catch one of them in my underwear (unless it was for a joke), or in any womans underwear for that matter, I'd be a bit freaked out by it.

There are men who are straight...but marry and end up sneaking behind their wives backs cross dressing. A pair of panties might then turn into panties AND bra....then maybe even some makeup..a wig....panty hose...etc. So no...considering they make boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, thongs....in all different kinds of fabrics including silk and satin.........I wouldn't be "cool" with it if my dude wore womens undies.

Strictly personal preference...not judging you... if you're cool with it, and your lady is cool with it....then more power to ya.
    Hey thanks for the honest opinion. I respect that, although I wouldn't consider myself to be feminine... but that's all the the eye of the beholder I guess. Myself, I would never do it behind my woman's back. I believe in having an open relationship... not meaning open in the sense of "Open" but able to talk to each other about anything. Including this.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not my thing but it certainly can't hurt anyone so what the heck? If it works for you and it's ok with the woman in your life ...It's nobody's business but your own.

Welcome Committee Club Array dr.mansview's Avatar

i'd be terrified that i'd end up on the operating room table after a car accident and,well, you can probably guess the humiliation..next thing you know your story is featured on an episode of "grey's anatomy"..
    a smart man learns from his mistakes..a wise man learns from the mistakes of others..

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i say if you like it then wear the things! Doesnt hurt anyone. I dont think i would mind if my boyfriend told me he likes to wear womens underwear. By the way you got good taste in underwear...Victoria secrect scores a 10/10

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

You asked for honesty--I think it's strange and it would be a huge turnoff for me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast