Forum:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constipation and masterbation

Junior Member Array

Ive been doing some research online and I am wondering if I could have Pelvic Floor Disorder?

Junior Member Array

I am a man but I only wanted to say that I suffer from the same thing since I was a young boy. When I masturbate I get gas and constipated now I am 39 and thinking of seeing a doctor about it (its time)

Junior Member Array

I have an 11 yr old grandaughter Lisa, who stays with me alot as her single mom is working alot. Lisa complains of constipation fairly often, and I have seen her masturbate. I asked my daughter what she does for Lisa's constipation. She said when she has the time she will Lisa an enema, which works quickly and Lisa won't take any kid of laxative. My daughter gave me some enema equipment, and told me to give Lisa an enema when she complained of constipation or has a tummy ache.
    Well, last night Lisa complained of a tummy ache, and couldn't have a BM. I told Lisa that her mom gave me the enema equipment and told me to give her a little enema when that happens. I thought Lisa would put up a fuss, but on the contrary, she readily agreed to my giving her an enema. I was surprised, that she agreed to an enema.

I took her into the bathroom, got out the enema bag and started to make up the enema.
    I asked Lisa how she wanted me to give her the enema, and she told me that her mom undresses her and lays down over her mom's lap. I said OK, if that's the way
    you want me to do it. I hung up the enema bag, over the toilet and began to undress Lisa. I took of her shoes, socks, jeans, and sat down on the edge of the tub. I was just going to pull her panties down, but said her mom always took off all her clothes. So, I took off her bra, and panties, and laid her down on a towel over my lap. I put some KY jelly on the nozzel and proceeded to give her the enema.
    Half way through she had to get up and expell it. I put her over my lap again for the rest of the enema. She sat down on the toilet and asked if she could have some privacy. I said certainly and left the bathroom. After about 5 minutes I was curious, and peeked into the bathrrom and saw Lisa slouched back on the toilet and masturbating like there was no tomorrow. She did'nt see me as she continued to masturbate. I finally knocked on the door and entered quickly, thinking that she should be through masturbating, but
    not so. I asked he if she was OK, to which she said yes.
    Well, I guess I wasn't really surprised, because my daughter used to do the same thing after I gave her an enema.

I asked Lisa if she felt better after I gave her the enema. She said she felt a llittle better, but still had a little tummy ache, and said that after her mom would give her another enema rinse she would always feel better. WOW, I wasn't ready for that, but asked her if she wanted me to give her another enema. YES was her answer.
    So I fixed up another plain water enema and put her over my lap again. AS she sat on the toilet, expelling the last of the enema, I told her that I was going to check out the results to see if she had good results. I got her off the toilet and noticed that the results were very poor. I told her that I could give her yet another enema, if she wanted. She said she just wanted to sit in the toilet for awhile. I said OK and proceeded to clean up the enema equipment slowly and stayed in the bathroom. She asked if I could leave, and I told her that I wanted to stay and see if she wanted to'Rub' herself again while on the toilet. She commented that she liked to relax after the enema, and told her it was OK, and a natural way to relax and feel good.
    I told he to go to bed and I would finish up with the cleaning and would bring her some milk and cookies when I finishd.
    Before I went into her bedroom, I looked through the crack and saw Lisa Masturbating
    on her bed,moving her butt up and down with her hand between her legs and completely naked. When I walked into the bedroom with the milk and cookies, Lisa was just finishing up masturbating , and I asked he if she was through. She said she was now.
    I told her that this would be our secret, and she said "Thanks Gramma".

I have not told my daughter as I promised Lisa, but am quite not certain how to handle the next enema session. I did ask my daughter how often she had to give Lisa an enema, and she said every couple of weeks or so. She asked me how the enema session went with Lisa, I said it went very well, and Lisa took it and acted like a big girl.

How should I talk with my daughter about Lisa's enemas and obvious enjoyment Lisa gets when I give her enemas? My daughter also gets constipated, I think it runs in the family, and she give herself enemas when she get constipated as do I.
    Thanks

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At 11 I had boobs and was curious, her Mother made it sexual, put her over her lap as you did.

Talk to your daughter and I would call troll over this post, 11 years and masterbating? Anyway, that's my intial take.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

It seems to me ,if Lisa has taken that many enemas, why can't she give herself an enema. It is not that hard to do.
    She must learn the proper way to achieve relief,without injuring her lower body. It might be wise to give her an enema
    bag for her very own. An 11 yr. will learn quickly how to tend to her needs.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2009 Thread, the OP has long gone ...

Please view the top left hand side before posting.

Thread closed

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12