Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My penis is to big...

Junior Member Array

Unhappy My penis is to big...

Hi,

I know this is ment for women but I don't know where else to turn to.

Every girl I meet, when it gets to the bedroom they are like OMG I think its the girth that sacres them most, has anyone got any ideas as to what I can do? Should I tell them in the first place? I get kinda embarresed when they say 'I'm sorry but I don't think I can have sex with you'.

Many thanks,

Johny.

imported_patricias213

hi johny, sorry i dont know what u can do.
    There is a Men's Health forum if u scroll down to the bottom of this page you will find it, you can ask the guys and find out what they might suggest to you, maybe some of them might be in a simliar situation.

kaylar

Default How Big is Big?

The average condom is too big for Indian men.
    It is far too small for Jamaicans.

Unless you're over three inches across and
    twelve inches long...(rivaling a donkey)
    you're not that weird.

Maybe you should try different girls.

Junior Member Array

Maybe you should try a differant position and not go to far in. Some men would love your size and women would be glad to have a guy like you.
    Last edited by Pooh2; 01-16-2007 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Didn't want to make him feel gay????

kaylar

I'm trying to imagine how big this chappie is.
    It might be that how he manipulates himself...
    too deep thrusts or too quick penetration...

Junior Member Array

Default helpful advice?

My last boyfriend was too big. This can be a huge relationship issue - sex was sometimes painful for me, he was self-conscious about his size making sex uncomfortable for me. One thing that helped me is that he was a very generous lover, and was more than willing to slow things down or even stop penetration and switch to something else or whatever to make sure the sex was good for me, too. This turned into a kind of get-what-you-give thing, and made me that much more willing to see what I could do to make sex good for him.

So, make sure it's clear to your partner that penis-in-vagina sex isn't the only thing on the menu. There are other things you can do (oral, manual stimulation). Make sure she is comfortable with you in bed and out, because tense feelings means tense muscles, and that can hurt. Go slow, and don't be disappointed if you have to try more than once to make a successful go at it.

I'm sorry that girls have reacted to your size in an insensitive way. In my situation, I found out about my ex's size when we were kissing and touching through clothes. The possibility of sex wasn't there yet, so while I was a little scared of his size, I had time to get used to the idea before we got naked together. As to whether you should talk about your size before showing it, that really depends on the girl and the context. It might come off as bragging, might not. Maybe if you talked about the way you feel about it? Like, "when other girls have reacted this way to my size, it made me feel like...." etc.

Junior Member Array punkalicious8's Avatar

I have a question to kind of go with this as well. If he has a big penis, how do you perform oral sex. My partners penis is huge. I want to satisfy him orally but his penis is too big for my mouth. Of course I know it can be licked and you can take care of the balls and such, any suggestions?

kaylar

Default doing the best you can

You can't do any better than you are, punkalicious8.

I don't think many women are aware that some men
    really are that big, and there has to be various accommodations.

In genital sex, by not penetrating too far, and moving in
    a circular manner, not jackhammer, even large penises
    and small vaginas can work. They slow, gentle circular
    motion can be very stimulating, cause a lot of excitement
    and lubrication, so that the end part thrusts are quite
    well oiled and not that painful as would be jackhammer.

I believe another woman explained how one holds the
    penis...(and here's where your various oils, etc. come in)
    in jackoff mode, and places the mouth at the very tip..
    not trying to take the penis into the mouth simply letting
    it press on the lips...

Junior Member Array punkalicious8's Avatar

Thanks for the info Kaylar. It's appreciated

Junior Member Array

Talking I know how you feel!!!!!

Girl, if it feels like your jaw is going to break, I KNOW how it feels!! I have to do jaw exercises afterwards to get everything back in joint. OUCH!!! It is BEAUTIFUL, but it IS huge!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast