Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the thought of a man cumming in you sexy?

Banned from WH Array

Default Is the thought of a man cumming in you sexy?

So last week one time when we were having sex, she was on top doing her thing. Just as a tease, I started contracting my PC muscle as if I were having an orgasm. And BAM, she went immediately.

So now, when we're having sex, she likes to talk/fantasize about me cumming in her and tells me/asks me to do it. It doesn't bug me, cause i'm not going to do it, even though she is very convincing.

Is this normal to be aroused about the thought of a man cumming inside of you? Or is it because I only infrequently do it with her?

She hasn't been on birth control since we became sexually active....we're just very careful. If I do come in her, its during her cycle.

Thoughts, ladies?

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love the feeling of a man cumming. Can't begin to understand all this business of not.

Senior Member Array Chantalemma's Avatar

It would be a great turn on for my bf to cum in me. We always use a condom and if we tease during foreplay it is like just an entry to tease but man it feels so much better than with a condom. Believe me when people say there is a difference THERE IS!

Banned from WH Array

oh and just fyi, lol......she is just as disinterested as me with the thought of getting pregnant.....so she doesn't really **want** me to do it cause she knows i can't....she just wishes i could.

and don't you worry, CW - i would everytime if i could. just that she doesn't react well with BC - she feels sick and puts on weight....so she'd rather not. so i'm fine with that.

Blog Entries

One-word answer: YES.
    Long explanation: Our bodies are wired for reproduction. Protected sex is just us tricking our bodies into thinking they have fulfilled their biological objective. There have been a few studies on how the female orgasm actually helps conception; the cervix dips down during it, hypothetically into the semen left by the male, helping it get closer to the egg.
    I feel all womanly and sexy when my boyfriend cums inside me. I have all the faith in the world in my BCPs and have come to terms with the 1% chance, so maybe that helps.

Junior Member Array

Talking Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes! me and the guy is was with had been with each other for 3 years. he went inside me all the time. thank God i never gotten pregnant but, yes, yes, yes! I love it! But the only thing is getting up from the bed and it being messy...lol!

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Me and my boyfriend use condoms and the times we don't he pulls out as I am not on birth control either. When he orgasms with his condom on, the way he thrusts at the point he is about to come, his heightened arousal and sounds and breath and just knowing what is about to happen causes me to orgasm almost immediatly or within a few seconds of his.
    Last edited by Hopeless Dork; 07-20-2009 at 11:55 PM.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I am guessing that it is instinct....

sorry if this statement turns some of the women on.

My wife and I have been trying to have kids for a long time and are off of all BC methods.

I absolutely love it when I cum inside her. It seems to be best in doggy or missionary. It makes me cum REALLY hard. I also love the slow withdraw.

Something about the stink of sex that gets my motor running.
    Last edited by Little; 07-21-2009 at 10:00 AM. Reason: yuck.

Blog Entries

Junior Member Array

It depends....if I'm really attracted to the guy then mostly I'll be in a relationship with him and most likely I'll be on some type of birth control pill so he'll be able to cum in me. And like Hopeless Dork it turns me on when a amn cums inside of me but then again I would have to be attracted to him or else I would feel really disgusted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast