Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are all breasts sensitive?

Default Are all breasts sensitive?

I read stories of where a woman can orgasm simply by having her breasts sucked and pulled. But I have absoultely no feelings in my breasts. I enjoy for them to be rubbed on while having sex, but it doesn't turn me on, it doesn't feel good, I just like the THOUGHT of them being touched.

Is there anything that I can do to bring sensation to them? Would it have anything to do with the fact that I had breastfed my son 6 years ago? Maybe he sucked all of the sensitivity out of them?

My husband thinks that I am strange because it doesn't turn me on...am I the only one..????

Senior Member Array

Breast sensitivity is different for all women. Plus, it's a combination of sensory nerves and also what you deem to be sensually exciting. Some women are just born with less sensitivity and there isn't much you can do about that. The only thing that has really been noted to alter sensitivity is surgery, hormone changes, and possibly breast feeding.

There is nothing wrong with you or abnormal. Your situation is very normal and common.

Junior Member Array

I always thought it'd be sensual when I got married to have my husband suck on my breasts, but when he did, I really didn't feel it. I told him, though, and now he often does this thing where he moves his tongue really hard and fast. I actually do feel it that way--I imagine other girls would feel it more, but it works. As to attention to my breasts in general, it really doesn't turn me on as much as I thought it would. But I just try to get my mind in the right mode and then I can be more into it.

Junior Member Array

new to this site but i am dealing with the same problem,my husband loves breasts and it turns him on if my nipples get hard but ive always had the problem that i could make my nipples get hard and the ice thing works but if he touches them or sucks on them i cant seem to get the same response, i have been trying for so long to figure this out and it hurts him because he thinks he dont turn me on. i really need help with this problem?????

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Uneeklyme's Avatar

Personally I could take it or leave it re: breast and nipple play.

I am not sensitive and it does not do a whole lot for me. Physically I might or might not respond. My partner likes to tweak and I think its cute he does and am totally open to it but know I will not get alot out of it. For us, this is ok. If its a problem have him try different types of stimulation. Ice, heat, flicking, licking, sucking, nipping... If it doesnt work there is not alot that can be done about it. Some breasts are just not as sensitive as others.

December 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array miffed23's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Youre not alone...mine dont seem to work, dont get me wrong, id love for them to have some kind of sensation when theyre touched.
    “As you regonise that you already own the wholeness you seek, and no one outside you can give you more than you already are, dysfunctional situations will evaporate like bad dreams exposed to the morning sun.”

Quote Originally Posted by jones10021 View Post
    I'm the same way. I think it's a myth.

I am here to dispel the myth

My breasts are very sensitive and I derive great pleasure from them being fondled.
    "Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong."
    -George Carlin

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Nipple piercings have been known to increase sensation in many people. They have also been known do be de-sensitizing for a few people.

Yeah its kind of a ********-shoot, but either way at least you'll have some cool jewelry.

C
    Member Array

I will join Nerd on this erotic thrill....For me it is a wonderful sexual pleasure...Definately part of our sexual life.....TC, C

Junior Member Array

Oh I love for my nipples to be sucked on, rubbed, twisted, pulled - anything! AH, makes me aroused just thinking about it. BUT, the thing is, my husband is not really too much of a breast man, or at least that is what I think. He says that "breasts are like mens b*lls, useless"....so with that said, and maybe he wasn't meaning anything by it, I feel like he only stimulates them for me. I would love for him to be aroused by them and want to touch them, lick them, suck them at all times like MOST men. But I LOVE any kind of contact with them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast