Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crying after orgasms???

Senior Member Array Chantalemma's Avatar

Red face Crying after orgasms???

OK so this has happened to me quite a few times now. Me and my bf have a pretty good sex life going on. But when he really goes all out and I was already horny and all... When I do have a big orgasm... is it normal that I cry?? It has happened a couple of times. I don't know why.. My bf gets uncomftable becuase he thinks it hurt me.. but really it doesn't I don't know if it is the emotional side or what but what makes me cry after making love to my bf??? Has this happen to anybody else?

Banned from WH Array Mrs Doodles's Avatar

Dont worry its normal it has happened to me afew times with my hubby when he has given me a very big orgasm so dont worry about it.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

It's happened a few times to me with my husband. It's like I'm just overcome with emotion or something. If it happens every now and then I think it's normal.

Happened to my girlfriend the other night while we where having sex.

She wasnt actually crying but she said she she could have just started crying very easily..
    Confuddles me as to why a girl would/want to cry during sex.. Must just be the pleasure mixing with the emotion or something or.. really I dont know, I don't know that much about women yet.

I worried about it as I thought I was hurting her, but she told me she didnt know why either so, I'm alright with it.

But I've heard it alot and now I've experienced it, so its nothing for you to worry about I dont think

Senior Member Array Chantalemma's Avatar

Good to know i wasn't the only one... I talked to my bf abotu it and reassured him that it wasn't huritng me or anything. It is more like an emotional thing. I feel so connected with him and so overwhelmed after we are done. It is almost funny. I cried the last time for a while after and my body was shaking and I was actually laughing but crying at the same time... He was like are you ok...? Did I do something wrong? Did it hurt. I was liek No it was amazing! Thanks for the replies.

Junior Member Array

Default crying after sex

i cry after every orgasm, intense sobbing that is uncontrollable, it seems to change in intensity depending on how stressed i am before hand, but not always. It's usually immediately after climax, but occasionally it will take 10-15 minutes to start. And twice it was hysterical laughter. Neither are easy to explain, but with the right person they see it as a compliment. I find it to be a pleasurable emotional release after a physical one, so i enjoy the ride, and then enjoy the calm after the storm that follows.

my boyfriend says it makes him feel closer to me, i cant fake cry so i cant fake an orgasm, so he always knows if he's succeeded in pushing the right buttons or not. I was embarrassed about it for a long time, so i didnt let myself orgasm with anyone. now Ive found it's better to warn someone before hand so they know what to expect, because then they understand that it's normal for you, and they dont freak out.

Junior Member Array

its a type of misscontroling your self due to the hard orgas. you partner should understand that , and you should explain that to him .... that happend to most fully orgas, women don worry

VIP Member Array

i havent experienced crying but i have had uncontrolable laughter. it feels great. its an incredible release of emotion and tension and i think its very healthy and normal

I've experienced both uncontrollable laughter and crying after an orgasm. I've always thought of it as being similar to the whole "laughing so hard you cry" sort of thing. I definitely don't think there's anything wrong with it and think it's kind of neat when it happens! Sometimes we need a release and emotions of all sorts just start pouring out regardless of the situation.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sungem77 View Post
    i havent experienced crying but i have had uncontrolable laughter.
    I got that from my ex-wife a few times...
    Last edited by Texasred; 08-21-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: correcting poor grammar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast