Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blow Jobs

Banned from WH Array Mrs Doodles's Avatar

Default Blow Jobs

Would love to give my husband a blow job to the stage where he cums in my mouth but after a minute or so sometimes even less i get really bad jaw ache and have to stop

So then he has to wank himself off while i play with his nipples he says he doesnt mind doing this but it bothers the out of me as i would love to give him a proper blow job!!

We have a great sex life and he doesnt go without in any other way but this one thing is missing as all men love a blow job so any tips to help me stop getting jawache?

I dont have a very big mouth and he is on the big side so that doesnt help

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I think most women face this at one time or another, the difference is knowing sometimes when to alternate from mouth to hand lol most of the time when a guy is really enjoying himself he doesn't even overaly notice, some dont but it will keep the rythm going at least if you get my drift, other than that i dont really know what to offer on that level but good luck and just keep trying!

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This happens to me...for about 2 years my jaw hurts every morning, when i eat certain foods etc...so when it comes to blow jobs i just start with a blow job then carry on with something else or you can do something else till he's close then go down on him...maybe try that?
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

Banned from WH Array Mrs Doodles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x.st.angel.x View Post
    This happens to me...for about 2 years my jaw hurts every morning, when i eat certain foods etc...so when it comes to blow jobs i just start with a blow job then carry on with something else or you can do something else till he's close then go down on him...maybe try that?
    Have tried this but it doesnt work

Banned from WH Array

Maybe try other means of stimulation before you get to the main event?

Senior Member Array Chantalemma's Avatar

It happened to me, lick arroudn the base and all the way up and use your hands. If your jaw aches to much just lick and play with your tongue and get him goign that way. It is not always easy but you can always find a way.

Junior Member Array

That's also happend 2 me but jerk him off 1st& wen he's almost there suk on da tip

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I agree with everyone else, it's a matter of alternating hand/mouth etc until he's ready. We laugh sometimes because I tell him I feel like I have lockjaw after the event.

VIP Member Array

Wink I feel sorry but do not worry

I feel sorry for you that u wanna do something but could not.

Do not worry, I heard it is normal with almost all women in blow job. (I never did it myself as me and my husband have phobiA OF GETTING INFECTION from such practice;; we saw some worst cases after being in the field of lab. anatomy;;fortunately or unfortunately........... haha)

anyway I can assure you it is normal and being anatomist I believe it is because this is not the place for penis to be inserted; the natural place is vagina. but for fun u can practice anything.

solution is same as what other say ::: use both your hand and mouth.
    in my opinion do not make anything hard for you, i believe your husband also do not mind if you use both your hands and mouth in giving blow job.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array golden_nemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needanswer99 View Post
    I feel sorry for you that u wanna do something but could not.

Do not worry, I heard it is normal with almost all women in blow job. (I never did it myself as me and my husband have phobiA OF GETTING INFECTION from such practice;; we saw some worst cases after being in the field of lab. anatomy;;fortunately or unfortunately........... haha)

anyway I can assure you it is normal and being anatomist I believe it is because this is not the place for penis to be inserted; the natural place is vagina. but for fun u can practice anything.

solution is same as what other say ::: use both your hand and mouth.
    in my opinion do not make anything hard for you, i believe your husband also do not mind if you use both your hands and mouth in giving blow job.
    Seriously?

I am in the health field, and have never heard of a significant risk of infection (other than STDs of course) resulting from blow jobs. You have to take precautions for safe sex, condoms, testing, etc. Maybe you saw some freak cases.

It would take a seriously high incidence of very painful problems to dissuade me from making sweet sweet love to my partner's penis with my mouth. No point in living in fear of very rare occurrences actually happening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast